Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

My nephews family made it safely to Louisiana. My nephew posted on facebook tonight.............
    "Aunt Debbie is going to come here lots of times, she said so." -Travin
    That is my 4 year old nephew. Really made me start crying again. Gosh I'm going to miss those kids. Oh....by the way - I'm Aunt Debbie in case you didn't figure that out. :H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora, oh my lord, we have 4-year-olds on Facebook? Now THAT is scary!
      prancy

Comment

Newbies Nest

prancy;893924 wrote: Nora, oh my lord, we have 4-year-olds on Facebook? Now THAT is scary!
        prancy
        Sorry - I didn't make sense. Too many nephews in that sentence. Let me rephrase that. My 30 year old nephew posted what my 4 year old nephew said about me visiting them in their new house in Louisiana. :H
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning gang.....
          Mama checking in as I start my day at my desk......bleh!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Mama - This is me checking in getting ready to go to work. Bleh.....:H:H:H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok folks......

Poor Fennel is so busy taking care of Bob. I am going to have to be in charge of Dos Gatos today. Place your orders. I just had the boiled egg, toast & milk (along with Diet Coke because you must have Diet Coke in the morning ).
              I am pushing the velcro suits for those of us in need.

Place your orders here...........
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Newbies...
                I was just checking back through a few threads and came across KatieB. She hasn't posted since the 16th of June. That's eight days ago. I know her name was on the list for rehab but I kind of figured she would have posted if she got in. Has anyone had any word from her... e-mail, phone call, anything to know how she's doing? I think Spam was in contact a while ago by cell phone but now Spam's gone so I can't ask her...
                Stirly
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Stirly,
                  I havent seen KatieB around either, but I have been wondering how she's doing. If you hear anything, please let us know ok?
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I haven't heard from her either. Is Spam the only one that has her information?
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone thanks for all the messages. It really helps to read and see how everyone else is doing. I havent really managed to do AF since I was on bar one night but its all been relatively quiet with just one or two drinks. To be honest if I could keep things like that I'd be happy enough. Its when binges arrive and I loose the next day or even more that I get really upset. I get a bit depressed after drinking so then the spiral continues. The worst is black outs though they dont happen so often. Its hard here in Ireland because often that drinking gets excused more than I think in other countries. Maybe I should look in the moderation thread?

Comment

Newbies Nest

KatieB is on facebook and seems happy...she has met a new fella....maybe she is embarassed to come back......

Comment

Newbies Nest

Daylight?.maybe moderation is going to work well for you. That is certainly what I was hoping for. I have had no success with it. I have to realize that & get over it. I can never stop at the one or two drinks. That is my problem. I am just a slow learner I guess. Definitely check out the moderation thread. You can get some good advise there, I?m sure.

Well folks, I?m going to my gynecologist tomorrow and spilling my guts. Ha, ha. I am going to try to figure out if my mood swings and depression could possibly be related to hormones. I am in menopause (official since last October) and I thought I was done with all of this. But, I am having major depression issues. If I find out that it is not related to my hormones then I am going to look into a psychologist or something. I have finally realized that I need help. So wish me luck please. I?m really scared.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora...be honest with your doctor...tell him EVERYTHING.....I have battled cancer and depression and my doctors have been fabulous......I am here with you and want to know what the doc says, ok?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good luck, Nora...I hope everything works out. :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

FENNEL!!!!!!!! How is Bob??????
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X