• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Geez, girly...you're quite pretty!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;897295 wrote: Thank you! It's good to be back. I wasn't a very well behaved little vacationer...
      Awwww....vacations are difficult, Coco. Have a seat, I'll whip up a krill shake for you. :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

Missed you Coco - Glad to have you back!!

Fennel - so what does that mean??? :l:l I'm so sorry. Do you have thyroid problems anyway or is this all new???
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back Coco oh no what happened? Well, the important is you're back with the pack! Fennel, I hope you are ok. John
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;897334 wrote: Missed you Coco - Glad to have you back!!

Fennel - so what does that mean??? :l:l I'm so sorry. Do you have thyroid problems anyway or is this all new???
            All new. I've been a bit more tired lately, ie; able to take naps when I never have before. I attributed everything to menopausal stuff. Now that I'm home, I'm googling it and it could mean a wide variety of things. 90-95% percent of the time it's NOT cancer. Still, I'm glad they're getting me in sooner rather than later. I wonder if I'll have to have it removed?

Now that she's "manhandled" it, it's a bit tender.

Comment

Newbies Nest

techie;897358 wrote: Welcome back Coco oh no what happened? Well, the important is you're back with the pack! Fennel, I hope you are ok. John
              Thanks John. Tomorrow will tell.

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel...don't worry...it's pretty common...they will probably put you on synthroid for slow thryoids
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;897298 wrote: Geez, girly...you're quite pretty!
                  thanks fennel

hope you are well soon xxx:l
                  The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;897371 wrote: fennel...don't worry...it's pretty common...they will probably put you on synthroid for slow thryoids
                    The one side of it is pretty big, mama...is that common, too? Kind of odd that I never noticed it. Now that she's pointed it out, it seems huge! (Donald Trump voice-) "UGE!!"

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all. I hope everyone is having a good day and a productive start to the week.
                      Fennel, sorry to hear about the thyroid. It is always a good thing to have a physical when you suddenly feel more tired than before. It is amazing how many things start out that way. But think positive. They have so many treatments today for everything! prancy

Comment

Newbies Nest

prancy;897450 wrote: Hi all. I hope everyone is having a good day and a productive start to the week.
                        Fennel, sorry to hear about the thyroid. It is always a good thing to have a physical when you suddenly feel more tired than before. It is amazing how many things start out that way. But think positive. They have so many treatments today for everything! prancy
                        Thanks for the encouragement, prancy...keepin' positive!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nesters!! Hope everyone had a good day.
                          Fennel-sorry to hear about your diagnosis but pinging away madly that it's all benign and treatable and that you'll feel better in no time.
                          Welcome back Coco!! We've missed you!! Looking forward to hearing all about vacation!!
                          thought I would make it an early nite but I'm still here on this site reading!! Must...get...to....bed.......
                          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters!!!

Fennel - GOOD LUCK today with your ultrasound. Let us know how it goes.

Coco - still waiting to hear all about your vacation.

Uglybug - How are you doing??

Everyone else have a wonderful day & I will catch you all soon. :h
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel..I don't know that much, but my mom went thru something similar....
                              mornin sweet Nora...when is the doctor visit for you??
                              hey eveyone else...welcome home coco
                              Morning uglybug...love that name!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Mama - feels like i'm stalking you :hiya:

Coco - how was the holiday, did you get some good reading in

Fennel - hope the ultrasound goes ok, I have one booked next week for Gallbladder!!

Hello everyone hope your all having a lovely day
                                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X