Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I am back

Had a wonderful and SOBER vacation. AMAZING that I can remember it and also how much money I did not spen. Have to hurry and get ready for work (ugh) but will real the postings and reply tonight. Hugs to all.:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back! Look forward to hearing all about it. Bx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lonely One;555188 wrote: I'm new here, finally getting up the courage to post and say I need help after visiting several times before. I woke up at 5am last night, and after yet another night of drinking too much when I'd promised myself that I wouldn't, decided I need to do something. So I'm here, not really knowing what to expect, but feeling hopeful
        Hey Lonely One,

You have come to a great place. Read and post. You will see yourself in so many of the other members. I am new here too...... I was at the end of the rope when I came here. I had tried to be AF so many times. I think I can do it now because I have the support of people here and all their wisdom. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome, Lonely! Sounds like you are in the right place!

Good to have you back, UNG! We missed you. Good morning Betty, and all to come!

I hope you all have a great day!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi April! Cross posted!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning chiperets,
              Gosh everyone's up early! Looking forward to a bright new morning!

Welcome Hak & Brook :welcome: If you haven't already, you may want to start your own thread so others here can get to know you a little better. Lot's of support here.

Welcome Lonely & 60 :welcome: This is a very supportive place. You've come to the right place.

Ung- Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about your AF vacation. Did you take lots of pics?

Sweety-You are hanging in there aren't you. Good job!

Dilly, Moony-:wavin: Do you guys have a busy day planed?

Gotta go-have a meeting at 8:00-but will check in later. everyone have a good day.
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day Nestlings and a Big Welcome to the new folks
                Nothing exciting going on today, just continuing job search, dealing with General Assistance, shoveling my car out. Well, I lied. There may be one exciting thing today; Booking my trip to FL to see my Dad!!! My Sis, daughter and son are coming with me, and my son who lives in SC is going to try and meet us down there. I hope he can meet us. My Dad hasn't seen him in over 4 years. My interview is next Monday. I am trying to line up other interviews in case this one doesn't work out. I hope all are well. I shall check on you all later.:l
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good for you Sea, on the trip to FL! That sounds really great! I booked a flight for the first weekend in April to go down to FL to visit with my son, daughter-in-law and grandson!!

Good luck with your job search. I'm thinkingfor you!
                  Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Dill
                    I am trying to plan a MWO Florida meet up. Perhaps you could join us. Let me know when you will be there and what part of FL you are going to if you are interested.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just quickly checking in

Good morning Nestlings...

A couple of very unsettling days... nothing to do with AL. Trouble with my youngest back home, can't really get into it right now but I may take a road trip and go get him. Long story.

Be well and be happy, you all!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome all Newbies!!! You'll LOVE it here!!!!!
                        Hello to all olbies too...heehee!!!! :hug:
                        Hey there UNG!!!! Welcome back!!!! Sounds like the vacation went well...don't you love remembering stuff the next day!!!!
                        And SUUUNNNNNSSSHHHHIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!???????? WWWWHHHHHHEEEERRRRRREEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???????????? That's me yelling like a kid playing hide & go seek!! I'm a dork...I know.....
                        Have a great Monday...I'm going to try L-Glut today to try to crub the 5:30 whisper...."it's beer-thirty, time to crack a cold one!" Wish me lucK---THE EX-HUBBY IS IN TOWN--did I mention that--gulp!
                        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                        7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

oh cross post....there you are...glad to see you
                          You take care!! Post when you get chance!!
                          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                          7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good morning little ones.....wishing all of you a wonderful start to a new week in the nest!
                            PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your child. I hope that things get better for you soon. Where are my manners? Welcome back UNG and Great job!!!
                              Let me know what u think of the LGlut SD. I love it.
                              Nice to see you Renewal. I hope you got some rest.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just back for a minute. Had an early meeting this morning and just got home.

Sea-It sounds like your planing a vary nice trip to Florida. I hope your son in SC can make it.

Sun-I hope things will settle down with your son soon. It's been awhile since I've had teenagers, but I do remember there being times of high drama. Stay strong.

SD-X-Hubby in town?-Good Luck with that!

Well nesters guess I'd better go get some laundry done. Oh joy!
                                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X