Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Morning, nestlings. I'm a bit tired today....my alcoholic neighbors to the back decided to play one country/western song about getting drunk at full volume in the wee hours. Just once. :bonkers: Still, I was up forever after this obnoxious act.

Anyway, I have diet coke, coffee, bagels, muffins, pastries (fresh cheese danish and almond croissants), orange juice and vegetarian breakfast burritos. Any takers?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'll take a Diet Coke & Bagel please.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Right away, Nora! Would you like butter, jelly, cream cheese, etc. with your bagel?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Afternoon everybody

Fennel just what I needed cyber food I'm starving (on a diet!!)........ mmm bagel to start and then chocolate muffin and diet coke ...........
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;899752 wrote: Morning, nestlings. I'm a bit tired today....my alcoholic neighbors to the back decided to play one country/western song about getting drunk at full volume in the wee hours. Just once. :bonkers: Still, I was up forever after this obnoxious act.

Anyway, I have diet coke, coffee, bagels, muffins, pastries (fresh cheese danish and almond croissants), orange juice and vegetarian breakfast burritos. Any takers?
            I'd kill for krill...
            Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Here's a krill shake, Coco...and some krill kroquettes!

Comment

Newbies Nest

:new: am I in the newby nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey ther Jim and welcome. this is an excellent site. You may want to start your own thread to introduce yourself and tell us about you. Just go to the "Just Starting Out" thread in the main forum. In the upper left you'll see a button for New Thread" and that's all you need to get started. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Jim! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :welcome:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Nesties!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursdays. Just got back from doctor reduced my detox meds further and added Naltrexone to help with cravings. I'm on day 10 today and excited its been a long time since I've had this much time AF. Fortunately no real challenges coming up anytime soon except for a wedding July 10 but I'm staying in today. And today I need to run to the pharmacy drop off my prescriptions and do about 3 other things on my day off-bleh. One of them is washing a car that's been sitting parked under a tree for 2 months so I can finally sell it NOT EXCITED about that! :H
                      MG29
                      I ain't afraid of no ghost....

Comment

Newbies Nest

marriedgirl, great news on 10 AF free days. Just keep doing what you are doing and the days will pile up. It feels so good to be able to do your errands without a hangover and the voice in your head beating yourself up about last night and whispering that cocktail hour is fast approaching. Even washing and selling a car!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi

Hello to all you 'nesters' out there.....I received a PM from 'Guitarista' thanking me for creating 'The Nest'.....I don't know how often she visits here, but figured I'd extend a 'you're welcome' her way. I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who have kept the nest flourishing for all this time. I see sooo many new faces....and a couple 'veterans'...
                          I created the nest to have a place for newcomers to feel safe and share their journey and challenges with one another. I couldn't be prouder of all of you for making that happen on a daily basis........Keep it up, and I wish all of you well.
                          Pops...............(Renewal)

Comment

Newbies Nest

POPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee-hee.... honey, I think Guitarista is a dude from down under
                            Anywho.. SO good to 'see' you... how have you been; I've been thinking of you! And, how is little G doing?

Whoops.. oven timer going.. better rescue that roast and then off to fireworks - it's Canada Day, here

Later, nestlings!!!!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

nite newbies....Mama here and AF....
                              talk to you tomorrow!!!!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

renewal;900241 wrote: Hello to all you 'nesters' out there.....I received a PM from 'Guitarista' thanking me for creating 'The Nest'.....I don't know how often she visits here, but figured I'd extend a 'you're welcome' her way. I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who have kept the nest flourishing for all this time. I see sooo many new faces....and a couple 'veterans'...
                                I created the nest to have a place for newcomers to feel safe and share their journey and challenges with one another. I couldn't be prouder of all of you for making that happen on a daily basis........Keep it up, and I wish all of you well.
                                Pops...............(Renewal)
                                Renewal, thanks for starting "The Nest". It's my favorite place on the whole forum...always feels like home!

Comment

Working...
                                X