Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;917138 wrote:

Talula, did you send your headache Molly's way?
    :no::no::no: twasn't me.

Hey nesters!

2 weeks, 14 days, half a month! AF for me, have to keep typing it to believe it. Seems a few of us were out for dinner last night. I was too but nominated myself as the driver Soda and lime for me all evening it was and i had fun too!

Still woke up with a sore head though :H:H

Have a nice day y'all

TBx
    Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.-John Dewey
    AF Journey Began 9th July = 33 days Sober!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yea!!!!! Fennel is back!!! Thank God. The Dos Gatos truck was starting to smell!!
      Way to go Coco, Pride and Talulah!! Nice job to you all!!
      Nora-so glad you are feeling better. Hope it continues for you!

Gotta buckle down now. I was feeling very peevish and annoyed for some reason before lunch. Was biting everyone's head off. Figured I'd come here and read a bit and I feel so much better!! Course, lunch helped too!! :H
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yea!!!!! Fennel is back!!! Thank God. The Dos Gatos truck was starting to smell!!
        Way to go Coco, Pride and Talulah!! Nice job to you all!!
        Nora-so glad you are feeling better. Hope it continues for you!

Gotta buckle down now. I was feeling very peevish and annoyed for some reason before lunch. Was biting everyone's head off. Figured I'd come here and read a bit and I feel so much better!! Course, lunch helped too!! :H
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Fennel, good to see you back - no more goin AWOL you hear?!!:H:H:H Hope everyone is in good spirits, I haven't read back cos I still have a splitting headache, I think I may need my eyes tested - I hope that's what it is, so still feelin moany!
          Have tomorrow off so will dip in properly then, so goodnight all
          Molly
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

FENNEL!!!! 'Bout time. Sheeesh.

Did you say Elephant roast??? We'll need a mighty big barby for that, won't we?

Kind of a 'meh' day here today... not much accomplished, had to get hay for the monsters, the youngster Atlas was an absolute A$$ today (totally woke up at the wrong end of the pasture) and hence ended up not getting any grain. Hrmpfh. My garden is horridly overgrown with weeds, I may as well let the lawn go for another few days and call it hay, there are insurmountable mountains of laundry gathering for an ambush,... grumble, moan, bitch, etc... :H

Ladies - you did fantastic last night! Kudos to all! Funny, how we think enjoyment without the sauce is impossible when we're stuck in our habit, huh?

Ok, time to cook up some road kill and perhaps try and tidy up a bit around here. That's the trouble when I'm in 'work mode' - the house kinda falls apart. Which really bugs me and I vow to rectify, but have no time, which bugs me, and... right - that falls under grumble, moan, bitch.. already did that.

Have a fabby AF evening, folks - near and far - wherever you are.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sorry, my peeps...no more going AWOL, I promise. Papmom, I switched out the grease in the deep fryer and removed some of the older "protein" sources. The truck is back and ready for business! Coco and Nora have an extra set of keys, plus I left a set hidden in the nest.

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;917698 wrote: FENNEL!!!! 'Bout time. Sheeesh.

ok, time to cook up some road kill and perhaps try and tidy up a bit around here. That's the trouble when I'm in 'work mode' - the house kinda falls apart. Which really bugs me and I vow to rectify, but have no time, which bugs me, and... right - that falls under grumble, moan, bitch.. already did that.

Have a fabby AF evening, folks - near and far - wherever you are.
                Did you say "road kill"? Oh, Sunny, let me cook...I insist! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all.

Well done Talula on your TWO weeks. Keep saying it.... it does sound good doesnt it. Imagine what it will sound like when it is two months....

and well done to Pride too on your week. Keep it up, you are doing great!

Hi Fen. Where ya been? Been hungry around here without you.

Off to work - yuk. Might be getting my hours reduced so not sure how i feel about that. Gotta go and sort out psycho cat before I go as he has got the devil in him this morning. Nearly lost the contents of the table when he jumped up and skidded across the slippery thai silk table runner. He is just running around madly in the same route - under the lounge, up onto my bed head then back to the lounge..... crazy. Is it a full moon?

Take care

hip
                  I finally got it!
                  "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel - I'm going to be the first to place my order because the line is going to be so long!

I want a veggie breakfast burrito & Diet Coke for breakfast tomorrow please. :thanks:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello all.
                      Congratulations on all the AF days piling up. Let's all keep up the good fight!
                      prancy

Comment

Newbies Nest

papmom3;917556 wrote: Yea!!!!! Fennel is back!!! Thank God. The Dos Gatos truck was starting to smell!!
                        :H
                        Umm... the taco truck actually ALWAYS smells like that. But nevertheless, we are THRILLED to have its proprietor/driver/chef back among us!
                        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

S'okay, Reg, lovely story!
                          AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                          "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all- I'm back. Went back to a pint of vodka today.

I don't know why.

I started eating better and intended to start exercising.

But I still haven't.

But what I really wanted to ask is if you can see physical abnormalties on your body. The area below my pecs but above my stomach looks weird and misshapen. Like the fat has firmed and is a little uneven and asymmetrical. I'm not an overweight guy just a couple of extra pounds. I'm just wondering if this is the alcohol doing this to my body?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gooooooood Morning, fellow nest dwellers!

Reg, lovely story
                              Matchee... cannot answer your question, sorry. I hope you'll find your mojo again and hop back in the nest on a regular basis!

Nora, DIET COKE FOR BREKKIE????? :yuk: :H
                              Fennel, dahhhlin' - I'll hand over the wooden spoon ANY TIME! Splathog a la Fennel. Sounds great to me! :H And how have you been, anyways? I believe, a detailed report is in order!
                              Hippie... has that frantic feline settled down yet?

Coco, Pride, Molly, Talula and all to come... have a fabby Friday! Yes, it IS Friday... I double checked! :H
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunni - I don't drink coffee.......so I have my Diet Coke.

Now where oh where is Dos Gatos?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X