Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Oh Nora what a mess! I am so glad your son came out OK which is surprising with the car looking like that. When will it end for you? You are doing it so hard. I am glad you still come here for our support. Sending you a big hug.:l
    xx
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Geez Nora, I'm so sorry about your son's accident! Thank goodness he's o.k.! Hang in there....:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, nestlings....
        The truck is open, and I have all the usual breakfast offerings...I even whipped up a tofu scramble for Nora! Also, krill shakes are being featured daily from now on.

Comment

Newbies Nest

So THAT's what that smell is.... :H

Morning Urchins!
          Nora, how is the young man and how are YOU? :l

I've been finding myself having drinking thoughts pop up out of nowhere Very odd, a bit unsettling, but thankfully not difficult to put in their place.

Crazy busy week ahead, both with work and other stuff. Riding lessons today - and I will have a very sad Miss Sophie on my hands because Atlas will be staying at the stable until Wednesday. Which is when we're shipping 4 horses off to a place 1 1/2 hours away and doing more lessons there. Next month there is a big show there - and I ain't taking the little sh*t if he ain't behaving. So, I'll get him familiar with the place (and change in general) and see how it goes. Don't wanna kiss the dirt again. Hopefully, I will be back in time Wednesday to make it to a friend's dad's funeral/after proceedings. Oh.. and I need to fit work into this schedule, too :H Then, weekend is moving time for my daughter and peanut - fun, fun.

How about the rest of you? Big plans for the week?
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh no...is Atlas the bad boy who sent you flying? I hope Sophie isn't too upset by his absence!

I'm going to be cleaning this place up a bit this week...my sister and her grand kids are coming to stay with me and Mrs. Fennel next week! Got to get the "cat" bedroom in ship-shape for guests, lol!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all - Sorry it took me so long to get on here today. Busy at work. Luckily didn't have to go to jury duty yesterday or today. Yahoo! Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of the week.
              Sonny is still bruised & hurting but ok. At least the other insurance company has taken complete responsibility for everything. So, that is nice that we're not having to fight over all of that.
              I'm going to say goodnight folks. I just can't keep my eyes open for some reason. I hope that I can catch up with all the news tomorrow. Of course, I'm going to bed so early that I'll probably be up in 4 hours wide awake. :H

Night all...................
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Goodnight! I'll be here bright and early with the usual fare. :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nestlings!! Hey Fennel-I'm waiting patiently for Dos Gatos to open!! I need my Tea and bagel (low carb of course!!)
                  Gotta rush off to work but just wanted to pop in and check on everyone. Remember, if you are in your first 30 days of AF (or beyond!!) and having trouble riding the crave wave, make sure your plan is a solid one, and if you don't have one, MAKE ONE!! Also, keep yourself strapped to the nest-we have tons of velcro straps, pillows and even suits for those extra tough times. Don't be afraid to share what is going on in your mind and life. We are all here for each other!!
                  Have a fabulous day and make this one an AF day OK?
                  :l
                  New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

You're an hour ahead of me, papmom! Here's your low carb bagel witih tea...I have English Breakfast tea, Irish Breakfast, green tea, herbal tea, chai....along with coffee, diet coke, etc. The special today is the veggie breakfast burrito, krill shakes, and krill croquettes.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Fennel Papmom and Nora.
                      I see we're all having our morning nourishment and off to work.
                      I'm just now ordering my supps and powder, and doing a full written plan today. I have a 'date' in mind to begin again my 30 day, (which should grow to a longer date then...);
                      I'm working at home today and SOOOO happy I can finally open the windows as its no longer in the 90's! Glad to hear the son is improving and the ins. is covering Nora, and as to cleaning Fennel, I'm on a run with cleaning and clearing as I'm thinking of listing house. Good day!
                      From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
                      But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
                      determined to be AF

Comment

Newbies Nest

Would you like some coffee or tea before you head out, babysteps?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'd love a nice cuppa, thank you Fennel! Cream, no sugar please.
                          From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
                          But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
                          determined to be AF

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel - I need mine to go please!!! I'll have my usual Diet Coke and the veggie burrito please. :thanks:

Going to be a rushed day today. Rushing to work then have to leave & pick up hubby & rush him to a pain clinic appointment. Doubt if they'll be able to help him but I'm going to keep an open mind. Sounds like it doesn't it? :H

Catch you all later!!!!! Have a wonderful AF day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Here you go, babysteps and Nora! Good luck to hubs at the clinic...everybody have a great day!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, all you busy nest dwellers!

Yes, Fennel, Atlas tossed me just before I went on holidays, so I hadn't been on him since then. Was a little apprehensive (especially, since he was being a bit of a drama queen again) but had a great lesson once he got his head on straight yesterday He's at my friend's place until probably Thursday now but I'll be taking him on our ladies night trail ride this evening and then off to where the next show will be held tomorrow Poor Sophie was hollering until 11pm last night - looking for him. She's been getting some extra carrots just 'cause I feel so bad.

Unfortunately, I'm sans vehicle now - my step son had gone out overnight and couldn't get it started yesterday. Rats! We had a number of repairs recently and the poor Exploder is rusting out from under me. I knew that sooner or later it would come to this; was just hoping for later, rather than sooner :H Anyways, I'm in the market for a smaller truck, I think. Something that'll easily pull a trailer but not a monster like Mr. Wonderful's truck.

And now, dear friends, work is rearing its ugly head. Nora, good luck for hubby's appointment today - have a great day, everyone!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X