Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

fennel;959184 wrote: Molly, give the piano a go, again...we could use some entertainment while Nora is being welded into the nest! :H
    Don't think I can't do it - look, I've welded myself to a telephone pole.

Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

All i can say is EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

This thread's gettin a bit kinky:xxx:
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Molly, I hope you select something really bizarre to play during the show..."The Nora And Coco Show" could go viral on Youtube by the end of the week!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;959237 wrote: Don't think I can't do it - look, I've welded myself to a telephone pole.

Excellent work, Penguin! You're just the bird we need for the job!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I have neaver seen such a good welding job on wood before! You guys get funnier everyday! Just got to work , think it will be a long night. I will need an extra large coffee in the A.m. Mere, that is what I did, came home from work and would start the drinking and now have so much time to get stuff done.

Comment

Newbies Nest

All I wanted was a rubber band. Now look what you've done.
                :help!:help!:bonkers::bonkers:
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora, it's just as Coco said...a rubber band is far too dangerous! And not nearly as likely to garner the hits on Youtube that a human being being welded to the nest will! C'mon, take a hit for the team!:thumbsup

Comment

Newbies Nest

hardroad;959316 wrote: I have neaver seen such a good welding job on wood before! You guys get funnier everyday! Just got to work , think it will be a long night. I will need an extra large coffee in the A.m. Mere, that is what I did, came home from work and would start the drinking and now have so much time to get stuff done.

Stick around, hardroad...we might need you to help keep Nora, ummmm...in place
                    while Coco gets acquainted with the welding equipment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I really wish that I didn't have this Velcro Suit on right Now!!!!!! It would be much easier to make my escape................................:crap: :chute: uchy::sulk:
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Will someone please give Nora a rubber band and take her out of her miseryrettplease:
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

mollyka;959342 wrote: Will someone please give Nora a rubber band and take her out of her miseryrettplease:
                          Molly - just take the welding equipment away from Coco & Fennel!!!!!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

"The Nora and Coco Show" lol :H:H

Nora, as Fennel said, you need to take one for the team - just focus on breathing through the pain, and don't mind the smell of burning - I'm sure your hair will grow back over time. Now Coco, if we could just figure how to get you down off that telegraph pole so that you could get to work on Nora...

ps Molly fair play with the piano! I did Grade 8 about 12 years ago. Just spent about an hour and a half this evening practicing a piece from The Piano and a song from Oliver ("I'd Do Anything" - am a sucker for the musicals). My right hand hurts, and the piano is so out of tune (particularly the F keys, for some odd reason) that it's hard to tell if I'm playing correctly, but it was fun Highly recommend it!
                            AF since 13th July 2010
                            NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

neart;959364 wrote: "The Nora and Coco Show" lol :H:H

Nora, as Fennel said, you need to take one for the team - just focus on breathing through the pain, and don't mind the smell of burning - I'm sure your hair will grow back over time.
                              Now Coco, if we could just figure how to get you down off that telegraph pole so that you could get to work on Nora...

ps Molly fair play with the piano! I did Grade 8 about 12 years ago. Just spent about an hour and a half this evening practicing a piece from The Piano and a song from Oliver ("I'd Do Anything" - am a sucker for the musicals). My right hand hurts, and the piano is so out of tune (particularly the F keys, for some odd reason) that it's hard to tell if I'm playing correctly, but it was fun Highly recommend it!
                              :H:H:H Neart, you're cracking me up!

I love musicals, too...I could sing along while you and Molly play the piano!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;959374 wrote: :H:H:H Neart, you're cracking me up!

I love musicals, too...I could sing along while you and Molly play the piano!
                                You think that is going to drown out my screaming????????
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X