Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi Chooch and Madmans and the lovely Lav (Lav was my 'minder' when I started here in the Nest), just peeping in to say hello. Have just lit the fire and the house is lovely and warm and am just so glad to be sober and happy, this thread started me on this whole journey and I will be forever grateful.
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi molly how are you , how is dublin ? cold here they are talking about snow. i'm getting near the 30 days now (on day 26 ) you were one of the ones that helped me start off thank's , still ODAT here
      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Molly, aww, thanks for posting here!! Big hugs, Choochie:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Lavende, thanks for the bump and for popping into check on us

Well done on staying sober during the holiday Choochie, not that I doubted that you would! :l

Molly, nice of you to drop in, it's great to see how the nest has helped others like yourself and it's been a great help to me so far.

Madmans, it's blimming Baltic here too, snow predicted for the weekend.

Early Friday evening here, here's to another sober weekend !

Comment

Newbies Nest

Freezing here in Dublin Madmans - brass monkeys! Bloody well done on 26 days, it's incredible how good you feel with 30 under your belt - I know I felt invincible, of course that's not without it's dangers, but its fantastic physically, mentally and especially for self-esteem.
            Hi FB, great you are doing so well too and the wonderful Chooch:hallo:
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank's molly feeling good allright. Fighting back now you can were them new boots, good to see you doing well
              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

feeling strong and feisty mads, you are ahead of me, so counting on you...you are doing so well!

Comment

Newbies Nest

If i am right you are nearly there also but for one time
                  AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

that belly must be keeping you warm mads! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

If that was my belly my wife would starve me
                      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

off to bed, we have snow! brrrrrrrrr! Night all xxxxxx

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone, I hope that you had a great week. It's the weekend! Hold fast, I know the weekends can be very tough. Urges flying at us from all over the place; surf them, they will pass. We have snow here too, it was freezing for our Santa Claus parade last night, my kids didn't seem to mind (they were too focused on the candy).
                            Hill
                            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just stopping by to wish everyone a lovely AF weekend.

Choochie:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Choochie, Hillsidetime and Fightingback all good here, The best that happened to me was going away a few weeks back with my mates and not drinking, a real eye opener, i still had a great time without drinking, i was always outgoing before my drinking days(i did'nt start drinking untill i was 22) and now i feel like i'm back in that frame of mind. My wife and kids are shoping and this would be drinking time , trying to get as much in as possible on the QT. But now i have no cravings but i'm not silly it's still ODAT for tomorrow is a different day
                                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Working...
                                X