Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

:hallo: Madmans and all to come

I hope you all had a fabulous Monday (well, as far as Mondays go) and are ready to retire to the twig of your choice. I know I am! zzzzzzzz...
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Sunny - I'm back too (previously Spam). I've had a few months of drinking and depression and have now decided that's no way to live a life. In the first half of the year, I did really well here but then let things slide. It's amazing how much help MWO can be.

Good morning from Australia to everyone. Tuesday is my most favourite day! My son doesn't finish school until 5.00 pm this evening, so husband will collect him. I have college this evening, so I get the whole day to myself.

Although, I don't do anything special, it's great to have a whole day. Now, I'd better go and pay some bills.

Talk soon xx
      CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening! Still Monday evening here -- can't believe it's already Tuesday in Australia! If I were there I'd be on day 4! Well, I'm finishing day 3 -- really busy day at work after the Thanksgiving holiday here. I didn't really have a chance to think about AL until evening and had a brief fleeting thought but it passed. I feel committed and strong and plan to keep doing things to create and reinforce a new and more positive life for myself -- sober!

Hill, thanks for your word of wisdom and encouragement. I hope I can pass these on myself 10 months from now. It's really great to be here. Have a good evening/day everyone!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm going to say an early good evening as I shall be going out in about half an hour. No temptation this evening as it's a college night and we have our final assessment of the year.

I'll come back and have a read late this evening.
          CW

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everone . Mylife and Charlotte's Web you are both doing great. Sunshine it would need to be a big twig for me:H:H
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

:hallo: Fluffy ones!
              We're already half way through the day - so good morning is probably out of the question, huh? Spam!! Good to see you (back)!

How are we doing today? I wonder if having a cozy, warm camp fire in a nest is a smart idea? That was my profound thought for the day!

Carry on! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Sunshine - nice to meet you! Wonderful AF day to you all.

Choochie

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ditto, Choochie!
                  An AF day it is and will remain!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Guys. Hope everyone had a great day. I probably missed some parts of the world and they're on tomorrow already! I was busy at work so no thoughts of AL until now, when I have my usual de-stress time. I feel good, though and am loving all the posts here. Have a great evening!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning All. A slow start to the day for me as hubby did the school run.

I don't think I'll ever be a morning person, even without the grog, I am still half asleep and just finishing my first coffee of the day. I have been out of bed for an hour and still not functioning BUT it's better than having a hangover. The second cup of coffee beckons.

Sunny - How are your horses? Our riding is on hold at the moment as it clashes with the cricket season but we're hoping to get out over the holidays. School here finishes on Friday and doesn't start again until the end of Jan.

Have a wonderful, safe, sober day / night.
                      CW

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters!

Go ahead & light the campfire Sunni - I have a fire extinguisher handy :H:H

We have flooding rains & high winds tomorrow here in these parts so a fire would be nice & cozy

And don't forget we installed seat belts & butt velcro in the nest a year ago or more :H

Best wishes to everyone!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

G'd evening Nestlings!

Yep, Lav.. pouring rain here, too... and supposedly most of the week *uggh
                          CW... don't feel bad-you're not alone. Nobody attempts to talk to me before my third coffee... it's considered suicidal
                          Mylife... hope your evening is a sound, safe, and sober one
                          Madman.. twigs come in all sizes here - not to worry!

Oh.. CW.. horses are OK. I'm not riding right now either, just had surgery and am supposed to stay off horses for 6 weeks (we'll see :H). Our barn never got finished this summer/fall, so the monsters are boarded with neighbours of mine. Not what I want, but the best I can do at the moment. Poor Atlas (in my avatar) is not a happy camper... he's getting his butt kicked by a HUGE boss mare. But Sophie is doing quite well *Sigh - wish I could ride with you over the holidays!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Sunshine! I'm feeling very good and not missing AL today. Wish I had some horses and could go riding , though! Must be great.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Nestlings! Have you all fled?

Happy to hear you made it through another day, mylife
                              Been a dark and dreary day here... busy with work... need a nap! Have a great evening, everyone!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Sunni,

I noticed the nest wasn't as busy as it used to be. Just a quick check in for me as I have a huge list of things to do today.

Hope everyone is safe, sober and happy.
                                CW

Comment

Working...
                                X