Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Morning, Choochie and all!
    I'll second that... have a GRAND day, everyone!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, I didn't get to say good morning, so I'll say goodnight everyone. Hope you all had a super AF day. Choochie, hope you got to get out and play a little Golf. Sun, hope you got to go on a real sleigh ride with your horses. Good night! Looking forward to day 12 tomorrow.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Nesters!

Just bumping up the thread for you
        Wow! Getting close to 1000 pages here .

Wishing everyone a cozy evening!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yooohooo!
          Bizzy, bizzy day here.. just poking my head in! Everybody ok? Hanging in there?
          Shout if you need a hand and for God's sake, get under some warm covers otherwise! :H

Night, folksies!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a good night last night. Feeling really good about starting day 13 AF.

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nesters - Sun - not sure if you are on other threads lately. But, in case you drop by today, just wanted to wish you a wonderful day.

xx,
              Choochie

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everone was gone for a few days computer had virus. all well here , trying to read back now . your going great My life tomorrow is 14
                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi MM - glad to hear from you. ML - so great on your days. Woohoo!!

xx,
                  Choochie

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks MM and Choochie! I feel just great. Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Urchins!

How are ya.. keeping warm, I hope? It's friggin frigid in my neck of the woods now.. minus 25 Celsius with the wind chill - brrrrr.. and it's only December! :egad: God help us in February *shudder*

Anywho... nearing the 2-week mark here and not wavering... how are you all doing?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sun - doing great, thanks. Day 66 af for me today! Go to my 2nd aa meeting Saturday. Stay warm.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening guys! Sun, sorry to hear about the cold! Believe it or not it's been getting down to about 0 degrees Celcius where I live (in the south) at night, so .... I know it's not the same, but it is cold here to us!! At least you have lots of snow for the Holidays.
                          Congratulations on day 66 Chooch! Woohoo!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning munchkins!

Happy sober Sunday! Yay!
                            Was out battling the pre-Christmas crowds yesterday uch: WHY do we do this to ourselves EVERY YEAR? :H Anyways, most of my Christmas shopping is done now, thank God.

Madmans, glad you're back and cootie-free
                            Choochie and Mylife - have a fabby day!

Off to muck stalls - yuck! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

WHY do we do this to ourselves EVERY YEAR?
                              Sun - I have stopped doing this - it's total insanity. But, even though we don't "buy into" Christmas, it's always still lingering in the background. I really dislike this time of year. Sorry, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, just sayin.............. It just seems to be a bunch of perfunctory commercialized gift giving with no meaning behind it anymore. I'm always glad for January 2. I like the new start of a new year. It's probably just me having a bad attitude, but seems impossible to get out - stores jammed with people buying junk. I know I need an attitude check in this department..........

To everyone else stopping by, wishing you a good day!! Maybe you guys have figured out how to enjoy this time of year -- just doesn't work well for me. Sorry to be bah humbug. I try to be positive but just had to do a bit of venting today.

One thing is for sure, though, still happy to be sober.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:l There, there, now little grinch :H

No, I'm with you, actually... It's all way too much. Well, I picked up my daughter yesterday - since this is peanut's first Christmas, he doesn't know the difference yet and we basically bought everything he's going to need in the upcoming months. She's broke as can be and this way, she's set for the next 3 or 4months. I figured this would make a whole lot more sense than me buying a bunch of noisy toys that'll stack up in a closet. I did buy one more thing she doesn't know about... a wooden little sled for peanut Every kid should have one of those

Comment

Working...
                                X