Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I agree with it being too early to be so cold Sun!

Enjoy your cozy house!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rise and shine, chooks!

Don't make me come after you again!
      Will have to venture out to brave mother nature in a few; I suppose I can't barricade myself forever. Besides.. I'm out of coffee cream. Big no-no.

How is everyone? Hope you're all sane and sober and ready for a grrrrrrreat Tuesday.

Yours truly,
      Tony the Tiger.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi GG sober here (not to sure about sane). no real reason for not being in form to post, just a bit flat and busy, no real craving to drink in a long while.Cant belive xmas is upon use already, luckly my wife does not let me by any presents
        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey madmans! I have felt a bit blah lately as well. Busy and stressed with no desire for wine/booze either. Not ready for Christmas and that causes me anxiety! Take good care

Love Kat
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

thanks Kat maybe its the whole pink cloud thing gone and this is what we have to get use to it
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hope you're feeling a bit more chipper this evening Madmans!
              This bird is tired and ready to tuck her beak in. Night night, nestlings.. sleep well!

Comment

Newbies Nest

C'mon birdies... it's a new day in MWO land!

I will tackle the unspeakable task of going amongst city folk AGAIN, today. Yep. I'm headed for the big smoke and the shops. The last itty bitties for Christmas. Stocking stuffers and the likes. Since the weather is supposed to stay clear and dry today, I may as well get it done and over with. Wish me luck and have a great Wednesday.

I expect to read of your Midweek adventures when I return!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning!

New bird here. :new: Day 3. I posted another long thread on this page so I won't go into the details here. Just marking a spot in the nest.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good afternoon Nestlings!

Happy to report I'm now on day 19 and feeling really great. I still have fleeting thoughts of "NEVER??" when I think of drinking again, and just put them out of my mind.

Hope you all have a great day -- I think it's supposed to warm up here some. Happy for that!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello urchins!

Hi Danae.. do grab yourself a twig and get comfy We offer butt velcro and seat belts for really rocky days in the nest

Mylife!!! 19 days is AWESOME! Congrats... big pat on the back. You must be positively chuffed! Yes, those thoughts do come up and it's ok to shoosh them away for now... but you, eventually, they will have to be dealt with. Much easier said than done... ask me how I know that

Ok.. I obviously survived my shopping trip... Christmas presents are DONE and so is my wallet. I'm quite grumpy tonight... both my kids managed to piss me off royally but I will just have to get over it.

So.. this bitchy bird is saying good night - sleep well and keep warm!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunni - you are no bitchy bird :H

Hello Danae & welcome, the nest is very cozy. Spent a long time here myself & fly back in to say hello from time to time

You're doing great mylife - just keep pushing those thoughts out of your head. You'll be happy to know they do decrease over time

Have a good night nesters!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gooooood Morninnnnnnnng fledgelings!

Busy work day ahead (since I screwed off and went shopping yesterday) and then some domestic duties.

Hope you're all having a fabby Thursday!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all!

Day 3 successfully done. On to Day 4.

Hope you're all having a great one!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here... I am utilizing the MWO Hypnotherapy Program, but it doesn't seem to have an affect on me. I can't seem to "go deeper" into my subconscience. Am I doing something wrong? How do you all feel about the program? Any advice would be appreciated!
                              Thanks, Spede

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh... don't try to over analyze.. especially not in the beginning, Spede. My 'going deeper' ususally ends in rather unladylike snoring Seriously, I think I've fallen asleep EVERY time I put those tapes on.

I usually just try and concentrate on the physical aspect... relax each muscle group/each limb at a time... try to feel the descending, etc... I think the rest will come (or perhaps already has) on its own

Actually... ask Lav about that... the tapes have helped her tremendously, she says!

Comment

Working...
                                X