Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Dill-I've been so busy the last couple of days. But I saw the light on so I just zeroed right in for a landing. Schunch over on that there twig of yours!
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ahh, Dill - I'm flat today. I started my 'mod' thing last night, stuck to my two glass limit, and today I feel DREADFUL. I wish I could just fluff my feathers and stay home, but my girlfriends are waiting to go shopping. xx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hello little ones.....wishing you a peaceful night....I'm gone the next 2 days, so you know the drill....feel free to stop by tomorrow and keep Gilligan company........goodnight cherubs. Papa R

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning nesters,

Papa R-Get lots of rest this week end. We'll drop by your twig and play with G cat so he doesn't get too lonely. You take care and get plenty of rest.

Sweety-Flat? LOL! A flat sweety bird. Hope you're feeling better today.

I'm going out of town this week end so I won't be around until Monday. I've left the coffee over there on the CT. (coffee twig) for whoever gets here first.

Wakey, wakey. Time to start russling those feathers.

It's Friday the 13th but make it a good day anyway.

See you all Monday.
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, nesters! Thanks for the coffee, Lil. I see you are also gifted at naming twigs! Have a nice weekend. Peep in if you get near a compute.
            Ahh, Sweaty. I think you'll have your bounce back soon.
            PR, we'll do a little spring clean while you're out of the nest. It will keep us busy and out of trouble.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Fellow Nesters
              Thanks for the coffee. We will miss our absent feathered friends this weekend. My sponsor will be keeping me mighty busy this weekend. It's all good, except I have some kind of respiratory infection and my right ear hurts. No insurance, can't afford to be sick. I have been taking some antibiotics that I have from my last sinus infection. I am going to at least two AA meetings today. I saw a couple more jobs that seem interesting, so I think I'll send some resumes out. I have my second interview at the job that I really want on Tues. Do not Fear Friday the 13th. It is actually a good luck day. I will be sitting on the NFG (Not feeling great) twig today. Hope you all have a great day, and an uneventful day for you PR.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!

Lil ~ Thanks for the coffee and have a great weekend.

I hope everyone has a great day! I am going to enjoy the last day of sunshine here in the NW for a few days.

Take care!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sea, can I join you on the NFG twig please? Hope the job-hunting goes well, am sending you good vibes. I'm job-hunting too, my contract comes to an end in two months so I need work.

Thanks for the coffee Lil, really need it, and several buckets of water and gallons of juice as well

Hope everyone's having a good day

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Friday, feathered urchins!

Hope you'll all make it through another Friday, the 13th unscathed and attain today's goals.
                    Busy, busy here.. story of my life these days; I truly wish there were more hours in the day.
                    PapaR - please be safe on that insane shift of yours; we'll try and tidy up a bit so you don't stumble over any feather dusters!

Sea-butt, good to hear you're keeping busy and good luck on sending off more resumes. I still believe that you WILL get that job next week, though!

Sweaty, I'm always flat! :H

Lilmea, bless your heart - I'll need all the coffee I can get. An IV would be great!

Dillster - I'll help you clean, but I ain't seein' no spring thus far! You musta been hovering on the OOT (overly optimistic twig) too long!

Choppersmom... get out and catch those rays - sunny days just seem so much easier than drab, grey ones, don't they?

And all you sleepy birdies yet to come.. have a great Friday and weekend! Peace out!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Flying back to the nest, unscathed from Friday the 13th! Hope all survived the day!!! Now, time to pick out a twig...Oh, yes: I see a comfy one! Good night all!. Light on for PR and any night owls!
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Flying in early for the night. I am still on the NFG twig, and you are welcome to join me LO. I have a soft cozy Patriots blanket. PR loves it. My sponsor is kicking my ass. The Newcomer chips are piling up, but so are the women's phone numbers. and they have all been very kind to me. My sponsor took me out to dinner. Now I must crash, so that I can meet her for a 6:30am meeting. Hope you all are cozy, and comfy, and sleep well. Sweet dreams to you PR, and hope work wasn't too crazy.lol. Thanks for the positive vibes Sunni butt. I will check in at some point tomorrow, sponsor-willing.lol. Nighty night.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

I guess I didn't have a chance.....17 hr shift in a psych ward on....Friday the 13th!!! I got nothin gang....tough night...gotta lay down and do it again in a few hours. Lilmea, thanks for playing with 'G'....keep him company tomorrow friends....have a good night cherubs.
                          Papa R

Comment

Newbies Nest

Poor Papa Renewal
                            I hope you rested well.
                            Good morning nesters. I am up 5am. Coffee is on, help thyself. Think I got some granola bars. That's about it.lol. I must fly out early for The First Light of Day meeting with my Sponsor, followed by a breakfast meeting. I will check in later. Just sit me on the MSIKM (my sponsor is killing me) twig. Enjoy your day my fair feathered friends.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wow, Sea, that's early! It's 9am here and I still need that coffee, thank you! Didn't think any other nesters would be up. Hope the meetings, and the rest of your day, go well.

Papa R hope you got a good rest and are feeling OK.

Have a good day everyone else - I'm off to start the ODAT thread if no-one's done it yet

LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

no willpower

Hello Muppet

I am a new one to the forum. I am so desperately trying to have a free day. How do you do it

:new:
                                Muppett;520445 wrote: I've just slunk into the "nest". It just sounded so inviting and SAFE.
                                Just going to tuckie myself up in a little corner, observe, sip my wine........except Mondays when I will be a/f. (as I was last Monday for the first time I can remember). Just going to enjoy a safe place.

Please, if anyone else here is as scared as I was going A/F for just one night, talk to me. I have the willpower of a gnat so if I can do it, ANYONE can.

Thank you for providing a nest.

Love Muppett (in OZ but really a KIWI)

Comment

Working...
                                X