Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Good mornin and yes, happy St. Paddy's day....sorry about not tucking you in last night, as that's the 1st night I've missed.....around 2 p.m. yesterday, I began feeling real sick. Went back & forth from the bathroom, and just couldn't get comfortable....even slept on the floor for a bit....still feel queasy this morning. Strange, as I almost never get sick to my stomach. Anyhow, wishing you all a great day.....and Dill, G and I forgive you............
    PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Papa R- Happy St. Paddy's to you as well. Hate to hear you're not feeling well. Some kind of stomach flue maybe? Try a little dry toast and maybe that will settle your stomach. Get plenty of rest as well.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

An odd St. Patty's

Will be an unusual St. Patty's w/out Guinness but I'm going to try and do it. Got two for my husband who can drink with control (unlike me). We'll see!!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters~

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Hope everyone has a great day! I have to get to working now as I have doctor's appointment soon.

Lil ~ Welcome Back!!! Glad you had a nice visit.

Sea ~ Good luck with the interview

Hey Dill!

Welcome to Yogamomma!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

PR, I hope you are feeling much better today! Do you think it was a stomach virus or maybe food poisoning?
            Sweaty, when one door closes, another opens. I am sorry for your disappointment. I have suffered through those with my children. But, honestly, it will be alright. There are so many directions to go! Stay positive, especially for your son's sake.
            Choppersmom, did your doctor's appt go OK?
            Yogamomma, I read up on the whole St. Patricks thing today, and I am sure, that if you made it without guinness, St. Patrick would be honored!
            Hi, jessie, and welcome.
            Lil, dry toast is a great idea. We'll have to have some on the breakfast menu for tomorrow, too!
            Hey, finding the softest twig I can. Anyone seen Sunny, today?
            Goodnight, all. Hope you're up to a tuck in tonight, PR!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just popping in quickly to say Hello *hello*. Thank you for the kind messages about my son. Strangely enought its the American School here that wont have him lol! Things look better this morning, and the best news is it will save us a HUGE amount of money if he stays where he is. Phew. Off to walk the dogs, pop back later. Bxx
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey peeps!

I'm here but going outta my mind! Wanna come? :H
                Anyways... after 9pm here; puter has been crapping out on me this afternoon, so I'm running virus/malware scans and general maintenance. And, then, hopefully get some more work done. I started at 8am this morning. Uggh. I's tiiiiiiiired!

Sea! Where is Sea? And how did the interview go?
                PR, I do hope you're feeling betters! Betty, so sorry about your son's school. My daughter just got her first college acceptance - mind you, she doesn't know yet since she's gone for spring break. And this isn't her first choice college - hopefully she'll get into the one she wants.

Ok, fluff balls... Hello to everyone and to all a good night!

xo
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Sea,,,,REALLY hope the interview went well.....hope all of you have a wonderful night. I'm still out of commission a bit, but hey, tomorrow is a new day. Goodnight cherubs.
                  PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, nesters - coffee's on, and there's a tin of gingerbread muffins next to the coffee pot. Got to dash to work, a young colleague has an important meeting today and I want to see her before she goes into it.

Hope you all have a good day, I'll be home late but will call in for a bedtime catch up

LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee and muffins, LO! PR, I hope you get back to feeling good today.
                      Sunny, sorry for your technical difficulties. Looks like you're back in business, though. 'That's a good thing' as Martha Stewart would say.
                      I'm out early today. Will check in later. Hi ahead of time, Lil! Did you fix PR his dry toast?
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Little slip but I'm back on board

Made a slight lapse in judgement and had a bit of wine and 1/2 a Guinness last night for St. Patty's...trying the moderation thing. Finished it off with a huge glass of seltzer water and then to bed but still felt not as good as after AF days this a.m. Am not angry with myself at all, though, and am going to resume my AF trend! Thanks for being the sounding board y'all!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Here I am Sunnibutt.lol
                          Very busy day yesterday. The interview seemed to go well. I spent 2.5 hours there. 2 hours with the CEO. We had alot in common. I should know something within a week. Oneys jabbers will be sore from being crossed for so long.lol. Thanks for the coffee and muffins LO. Hope you are feeling better PR. Hi Lil, dill, YM, SB, SD, and all the rest of my fine feathered friends. Beautiful, sunny day here. I must clean this house and stock up on food. My princess will be home from her visit with her brother in South Carolina tomorrow. I will definitely slip out for a walk. I will be with my sponsor tonight, Step One and then a meeting. Everyone Out of the Nest and Spread your wings. Do come back to be tucked in tonight.wl:
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!!
                            Thanks for the coffee and muffins....I'm freezing this morning...it gets above 50 here one day and I guess the school district shuts off the heat
                            Well after school last night, us teachers came back for a literacy Dr. Suess fun night...I was Cat in the Hat...no, I was ACTUALLY Cat in the Hat!! Costume and all!!! Spent over 12 hours with kids yesterday!!! Not just that but performed for 3 hours the story Green Eggs and Ham for kids and Parents!! Yeah...I went home and had a couple of beers afterward...I'm not upset or anything...I used good judgement didn't overdo (modded with success!!) and went right to bed!! Hate to admit it but I actually like doing stuff like that...and I really did have fun....I think I'm a 34 yr. old kid at heart!!
                            Anyway...back at it today!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!! We'll catch up with everyone later this eve!!! :hugs:
                            "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                            7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters ~

Thanks for the coffee and muffins, LO. They were much needed this morning!

Dill ~ my doctor's appointment went great..little upset that I am back on anti-depressants, but that's ok.

Yogamomma ~ Good for you for not beating yourself up and soldiering on for more AF days!

Hello to all who follow and posted previous. Have a great day everyone!!

CM

Comment

Newbies Nest

morning nesterroos,

Spring is getting close. So just hang in there everyone.
                                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X