Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Goodnight my little ones.....didn't go into work today as I still wasn't 'right'....I will go in tomorrow....soooo, be good, enjoy your weekend, and give 'G' some love........
    PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

PR, I am sorry you still are not up to par! I know people 'round me here at work who have had this virus that had it for several days, too. Hard to shake. I had something like it earlier this winter and it held on for a week. I was able to go back to work, but had no appetite and was tired. Hope you shake it today!:h
      SD, Good for you with the refund! I am dragging my feet because I almost never get a refund and we usually end up paying more and it's aggravating. Especially when you know how much you've already paid! We have s small farm income and HB had a consulting business for most of last year. I am feeling quite irritated about the taxation and am looking for a "tea party" to go to to protest. I googled it and found one in my area on April 15th! Have you heard about the tea party movement? It's a grass roots protest against high taxes and high government spending. They've been springing up all over the country in the past 2 months.
      Sunny, is your tax day the same as ours? April 15th. And I agree with SD, you need to work a tad less. 'All work and no play makes Sunny a dull girl!':H (That's an old saying, but not exact.)
      Scanning the nest for Lil.... any one seen her? Hey, LO, are you sleeping in?

Coffees on, pencils are sharpened, calculators are ready....
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Dill! Not really a sleep-in, more a tidy-in, had to get the place straight before my builder came round otherwise he would think I'm a slob!

Thanks for the coffee, really need it. Have had three long days, with nights of getting home really late, and I'm feeling like a little afternoon snooze will be called for later

At least I don't have taxes to do ... the government just takes my money straight from my pay packet. Good luck to everyone doing calculations this weekend

LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters
          Hope you feel better PR. Sorry I did not check in yesterday. I was feeling very down, as I did not get that job that I had hoped for. Oh well, all I can do is keep on trying. I went to an AA meeting last night and then out to dinner with on of my friends. I went to my Ex's house and picked up my dog for the weekend. She always cheers me up. I am going to take her to the Seacoast today. She has never been to the beach before. It will be good exercise for both of us. My taxes are done and spent. Yes, I have heard of the Tea parties, as a matter of fact, my Sis is going to one. Have a great day all.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

So sorry, Sea! But it's definitely their loss! Keep your chin up, girl! When is your sister going? Is hers the 15th, too?
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Not sure dill. I will ask her and let u know. Thanks again for your support. Time to give my precious doggie a bath before our trip to the beach.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sea! You silly girl! You don't bathe the pooch BEFORE the beach! After, girlie, after! I'm so sorry you didn't get that job but dillie is right; it is so their loss!

Speak of the devil... Dillie-doo... I am not DULL. Sheesh. I am... errrrm... responsible, I think is the word :H You see, in my business I have really busy times (like the beginning of the year) and dead times (come summer) so I need to take advantage now and try to bank some money. Hah. Like that ever happens! :H Btw, yeah, our tax deadline is April 15th as well. Coming up soon - ick.

Speaking of ick (nice seguay)... looking out the window... ya know what I see? SNOW!!! :upset: Damn. I thought we were done with that. Even put up a sign in the yard "Snow no longer welcome"... didn't help, by the looks of it.

PR, I hope you are kicking this bug today. Being sick is just the 'unfunnest' thing there is. :l

LO, forget the nap - when you're done cleaning up your house... come on over here!

Morning SD... don't stress, hun. Just be conservative in what you spend on a home. The economy WILL pick up again - it's inevitable. The only variable is WHEN.

Ok, my plan for today has thoroughly fallen into the water (the frosty, crystallized water, that is); I don't think I'll be doing any yard cleanup today. Hrmpfh. I guess I could get started on them taxes, huh? Or, I could go out to the barn! LOL Btw, I redid their website (almost done) - if you want to have a look: Honora Bay Riding Stable

Well, off I go. Let you know later what I actually ended up doing Have a fabulous Saturday, everyone!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Moan, sigh, groan....(pencil scratch, eraser rub-rub-rub, ....tap-tap-tap on calculator...pencil scratch, *%#!#*!, "Assshhheeesh!..." Has anybody seen my 1099-DIV? Hey, What's that in the puppy's mouth?! Oh, no...

Need a break. Hi, nesters! Going outside for a bit. Nice and sunny out there.
                  Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lesson learned Sunnibutt.lol. Had a lovely time at the beach with my Sis and my dog. We had lunch at an outdoor place so that my dog could join us. Doggie and I are both wiped out. Gonna put on my PJ's and watch America's Most Wanted. Daughter is working until 1am, so all is quiet here. Thanks for the votes of confidence guys. I am sending 4-5 more resumes out for jobs that seem interesting. Do you mind if my dog joins us in the nest tonight? She is very sweet and quiet. Hope you are feeling better PR. See you all in the morning.:h

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Made it through my 'double'.........doing okay.....'G' is pretty happy to see me right about now.Thanks for taking good care of him. He IS one of our family ya know. G'Nite cherubs.
                      PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning nesters! Lovely sunny morning here, so I'm planning a bit of garden time, but also will be writing job application letters today. Hope your applications go well, Sea.

Sunni, yay a dog in the nest! I like dogs (I like cats too, Papa R, but dogs are my faves)

Hope the sums aren't giving you a headache, dill.

Coffee's on, and I could rustle up some scrambled eggs for anyone who wants some... Have a good day, everyone

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day Fellow Nesters
                          Good luck to you also with the job apps LO.
                          That is MY dog in the nest, not Sunnibutts.lol. I'm glad you like her. She likes you too. A lick for your face from her.
                          Not much planned today. AA meeting this morning.
                          My dog is still wiped out from our trip to the beach. She won't go for a walk or eat. She just wants to sleep. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning! LO, thanks for the coffee, and ditto what Sea said about the job apps.
                            Sea, I'm enjoying your sweet dog. I see that she is all tuckered out from her day at the beach!. Nice that she and "G" are getting along so well. Well, I like this trend of visiting pets.... birds, cat and dog all getting along in peace and harmony! I am kind of concerned though that Sunny will get the idea of bringing her mare in... Could be a tight squeaze!:H

I got my tax papers all in order and as many calculations done as possible. They are ready to be dropped off at the tax lawyer today. It will be a few days before I get the results, but I never look forward to it. Oh, well, Maybe this year will be a pleasant surprise.
                            Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nesters! Dill - my husband is off in search of some dill to go inside a salmon to bbq. I think its a long shot in Singers, but will let you know.........
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Damn Dillie, you mean I SHOULDN'T bring the horse??? :H
                                Ahhh.. it's ok.. I don't think she's too keen on heights or flying up to the nest. After all, she ain't no Pegasus!

All you job seekers - good luck! Put your best foot forward and be yourself. I think we all tend to want to portray something we figure they WANT to see and then end up coming across as insincere or unbelievable. You are capable, strong, smart women... let those future employers see it!

Ok, it's past 1pm here... we had our usual cold coffee in bed (don't ask :blush and then I took a NAP! :H So, I better move that butt and get out to the stable.

Have a wonderful Sunday, peeps - kitties and pups - behave yourselves

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X