Clear All

Newbies Nest

You know it girlfriend!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey family....
      it's not my place to give details, but Lav needs us right now....check out Monthly Abstinence Thread post from this morning...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters,

Thanks Mama Bear!
        I think I'm going to put the Nest on auto-pilot for a while while I gather my thoughts.............
        I'll be just fine.
        Take care of each other, OK?

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

can any of us call you?????? are you going to stay with your son????

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav, I just wanted too tell you... we all love you and need you... You Are The Nest!!!

runningwind :l:l:l:l:l
            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav - we are all with you 1000%. Please know that!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

We're all thinking of you, Lav...:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok all - let's get this nest in tip top shape for Lav. She needs it right now. I am busy collecting some soft leaves. I have her favorite coffee on. We need lots of kleenex and lots of hugs. We need to all band together now. This is about Lav. Let's make this a soft, safe haven for her to come to.
                  Lav we are all here for you. With an extra soft twig just for you. Your coffee cup is full of french roast. Box of kleenex by your twig and a nest of hugs. We love you...............
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am trussing up the branches with sturdy cords...this nest isn't going anywhere! I've got some half and half for the coffee, too...

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;839495 wrote: Hey family....
                      it's not my place to give details, but Lav needs us right now....check out Monthly Abstinence Thread post from this morning...

Thanks mama bear, for letting us all know.

runningwind
                      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;839601 wrote: Ok all - let's get this nest in tip top shape for Lav. She needs it right now. I am busy collecting some soft leaves. I have her favorite coffee on. We need lots of kleenex and lots of hugs. We need to all band together now. This is about Lav. Let's make this a soft, safe haven for her to come to.
                        Lav we are all here for you. With an extra soft twig just for you. Your coffee cup is full of french roast. Box of kleenex by your twig and a nest of hugs. We love you...............
                        Wonderfully said NoraC, I am on my "twig"...

runningwind

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;839611 wrote: I am trussing up the branches with sturdy cords...this nest isn't going anywhere! I've got some half and half for the coffee, too...
                          Fennel... can I borrow some of your half and Half?

runningwind

Comment

Newbies Nest

I don't even know what to do...I stumbled across a post and found out.....I have no idea how to reach her....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav... please know that we are all thinking of you... check in when you can, please.
                              :l
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

ok Guys as NoraC says lets make sure the nest is in order, we all owe it to Lav to be on our best behaviour. When I 1st found this site Lav was the one who made me feel at home here in the nest so lets all share some of our grateful thoughts for this wonderful place.....

I am so grateful to have found this site, it changed my life and I dont think I could ever have got sober without it. For the 1st time in my life I heard stories which I thought only happened to me. My posts became my therapy and all of you my became my friends and mentors.

Lets hear it for MWO and Newbies Nest! :wd:
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X