Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

To all the men on here - CLOSE YOUR EARS!!!

I am so sick of menopause - I just found a 10 inch hair growing out of my cheek!!!!! WHY OH WHY must this happen???? At least it was a blonde hair. :H:H:H

Ok men - you man now open your ears again.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;853116 wrote: My usual breakfast - krill.

Perhaps we can jazz up the names of my faves to be more Denny-esq. Krilly Skilly? Krill Kill? Krillette du Fromage? Krilly Dog? Or my true love, the Krill Shake. **

(**Reminds me of the Bass-o-matic.)
      Ahh, Bass-o-matic...reminds me of the good 'ol days. How about the "Krill grill"? Or "Krill Kroquettes"?

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;853118 wrote: To all the men on here - CLOSE YOUR EARS!!!

I am so sick of menopause - I just found a 10 inch hair growing out of my cheek!!!!! WHY OH WHY must this happen???? At least it was a blonde hair. :H:H:H

Ok men - you man now open your ears again.
        Dudes, cover your ears again.

Nora, holy cat butts! That has to be some kind of record! I am limited to one little wispy chin whisky, as Mrs. Fennel calls it. Also blonde, but nowhere near the impressive 10 inches that has sprouted from your cheek! My hat is off to you! I suggest a good conditioner to nourish it, and encourage it's continued growth. Perhaps we should start a separate thread for those of us going through this "interesting" time of life...

Okay, men...uncover your ears, it's safe again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

what is krill?
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

mamabear, fennel, NoraC, Coco and Sunshine... Thank-you so much for your concern and words of comfort.
            I am not going to lie... I still don't feel great but I am up moving around unlike yesterday.
            I know I will fight this "tooth" and "nail" and get to the doctors if it dosen't back-off.
            :thanks: guys... I think about you all :l

runningwind
            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

girly wirly;853141 wrote: what is krill?
              Tiny shrimp like creatures
              The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

running wind,

that old black dog depression is awful. it will pass. just be selfish and good to yourself, get plenty of rest and fluids. read or watch something uplifting, try to clear your head. a good day of wallowing followed by some self tlc will sort ya xx

hope ya feel better soon pet xx

gw x
                The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

girly wirly, thank-you for the words of hope. I would not wish this on my worse enemy... well maybe

runningwind

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi RW, really sorry you are feeling so low - meet your sister!! I'm only low cos I've screwed up everything lately but it still feels rotten. Get to the Doc and have a good chat - nowadays nobody needs to suffer from depression.
                    Thinking of you, evening everyone else.
                    Molly
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

I have whiskers too!!! I even use Papa Bears electric razor now and then..but they are little baby fuzzy ones!
                      WE FINALLY GOT PAID!!!!!! woot woot
                      but I walked in to disconnected phones and when the checks did show up..they weren't signed
                      BUT...I am a master forger...with permission of course, so all is well for now
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

renewal;520252 wrote: Welcome one and all...we are pleased to have you here as one of our family. We offer a home where you can 'nestle in' and feel safe as we help support one another in our journey together. I encourage you to visit each and every day and stay 'plugged in' to us throughout. We are in this together and benefit most by helping one another and ourselves by sharing our experiences. There's plenty of room here in the nest, so feel free to bring a friend. Should it become crowded, I'll go out and get more twigs.
                        Renewal
                        hay what a lovely welcome.
                        i spent all weekend on this site and was inspired by the story's and how at home i felt.! why did it not last long . i fell of the wagon today i could not resist ... i need to know about the 3o day challenge i keep hearing about but dont know were to find it... i will stay lost untill i am found.........

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;853429 wrote: I have whiskers too!!! I even use Papa Bears electric razor now and then..but they are little baby fuzzy ones!
                          WE FINALLY GOT PAID!!!!!! woot woot
                          but I walked in to disconnected phones and when the checks did show up..they weren't signed
                          BUT...I am a master forger...with permission of course, so all is well for now
                          Mama got paid!!! Yee Haw!!!! Free tacos down at the "Dos Gatos" truck tonight! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

drying out;853433 wrote: hay what a lovely welcome.
                            i spent all weekend on this site and was inspired by the story's and how at home i felt.! why did it not last long . i fell of the wagon today i could not resist ... i need to know about the 3o day challenge i keep hearing about but dont know were to find it... i will stay lost untill i am found.........
                            Keep sticking around, drying out...you'll get the hang of it. We have plenty of butt velcro and safety belts up here in the nest. We've all been in the place you're in. If you need any advice, just ask. :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

drying out;853433 wrote: i need to know about the 3o day challenge i keep hearing about but dont know were to find it... i will stay lost untill i am found.........
                              Just click on "Just Starting Out"...scroll down until you find "overit2007's 30 day challenge".

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all.
                                welcome Drying out - you have found us now, so you are not lost anymore. Stick around and keep reading. Amongst all the fun, there is a lot of serious work going on here.
                                Molly - chin up girlfriend. You said your husband was the one sulking because of your slip up. Sounds to me like it is you! C'mon hon, build a bridge...... You are back on track. I know you had done all those days AF, but you are well on your way to getting there again. Stay strong. x (tough love lesson for the day.)
                                Nora - TEN INCHES!!! I bet your husband likes it when you exaggerate...... (cheeky laugh). Why not put a roller in it and have a curly one for a change.... you're so funny.
                                Day by day - glad you enjoyed your sober mothers day with your daughter.
                                Sunshine - I still cringe when I look at photos of me as most of them are taken while I am pissed or with a glass in my hand. the photo I posted of me on here was one of the few that i was stone cold sober in (I was getting married at the time, so that was a good thing). So a video would be a nightmare!
                                Runningwind - I agree with Nora. Check with your doctor. You may need a stronger script. You dont have to live with feeling depressed and if you are taking AD's and still feeling like that, maybe you need to adjust them. Take care of your self and know that we are all here for you. xxx
                                Gotta run - that usual morning chaos. Getting a pre-teen and teenager off to school, refereeing the two cats, and getting me sorted!!! At least I am dressed this morning Nora.
                                Take care and catchya tonight.
                                HC
                                I finally got it!
                                "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Working...
                                X