Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

pretty 'cute' for those of you who like cute.
    :l Yep, you sure are
    Have a great night and a bearable mini-marathon, dear. And don't get into fights again! Damn rowdy.

Hello formenow... and welcome. Tell us a little about yourself please How much do you know about My Way Out and what's your plan/goal?

Dilliroo... are you off to beds already? Well, if so.. then good night, sleep tight 'n all that jazz!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Renewal, I misunderstood when I first read through your post about your pets. I was thinking dogs, but you were talking cats! And I forgot my manners once again. I want to express to you my sympathy on the loss of Titus. I know the pain of losing a pet. They do bring us so much joy.

Welcome to to the nest, Formenow. Good to have you.

SS, I had to get up for a glass of water! See you in the morning!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Okay Sun....I'll try and 'stay safe' this time around....Dill, no problem....actually, dogs were my only pets growing up.......quick story....in fact, it's your bedtime story as I'm logging off early tonight. I'd never owned a cat in my life....one of my staff had a cat who had a littler about 8 years ago....she asked if I'd like one. I said, no way, I don't like cats...the next day her daughter came in and tried to persuade me....again, no way, no interest. After all, a single guy with cats? Didn't feel that was me...plus, didn't know a thing about them. Well, the 3rd day, my staff person and her daughter BROUGHT IN a couple kittens for me to look at....they were the size of the palm of my hand......I must say I 'melted' a bit.....all the sudden my 'single guy with cats' stereotype went flying out the window.....eight years later, I'm still single....dammit....but those 2 (now 1) have been bonded to me real close. We are our own little family and I wouldn't have it any other way........until Ms. Right meets me.............so with that, I bid you all a good night....and will see you Sunday....oh, almost forgot....."and we lived Happily ever after."
        Papa Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

:bedtime:

Night night, lil fluff balls... sleep tight *yawn*

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night night people in fluffy pyjama land,

morning/afternoon those of you in the Friday zone.

Betty, huge congratulations, 7Days, well done, you must be feeling v proud. Im really happy with my progress this week, had a yoga session last night , my instuctor is a friend of mine and it was just me for the session so she cooked me dinner after. We had a yummy thai green curry and before we knew it it was 11pm, and we had sat and yacked for the best part of three hours with sprakling grape juice for company. I so enjoyed it, would not have recognised myself had I been an outsider looking in.

Up north, hope all the dust has been preened off and that you're feeling better. You just get back up on the branch, we are all human, and even us little tweetie birds can sometimes fall down. :chick:

Sun, I love that quote, how true! LMAO :giggle:

Welcome everybody, esp newbies, stick around and you wont be newbies anymore!
            Live your life in such a way that
            when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
            Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning

Just checking in and heading out to work--TGIF. I did fine last night and it seems most everyone in the nest is safe and sound.

Happy days.:goodjob:

Comment

Newbies Nest

9 days AF...working on 10 today!!! Woo Hooo
                RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning UNG , I made it through last night, too. It wasn't even all that hard for some reason. I don't know why, but I'll just accept it! Let's go another day! Oh, by the way, you got the worm today!

Hi nuero that sounds like a wonderful evening! I love Thai food.

SS, what's up? Haven't seen you in the nest much lately. You must be very busy.

renewal, thanks for the bed time story. I could just picture the whole thing! It's funny how many of our pets enter our lives. Currently all mine but one, have come into our lives by happenstance, except for one of the dogs.

Have a great day all!

Good job aprilmoon! :goodjob:
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All. I'm just going to put my head under my wing and wait until Friday goes away. Not long as its 830pm here now. B.
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day from a frozen bird in the Northeastern US
                      Sick of Winter!!! Very busy day today: Car to mechanic, do taxes, follow up on jobs, AA meeting. Tomorrow-Girls day with Sis and Cousin-non-drinkers. Will check in on you all later.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good moning lil birdies!
                        It's Friday.... yayyyy! I've made it through this week :happy:

Betty, again congrats...you got 8 days under your belt now... how does it feel?
                        April, congrats on day 10... awesome, you're on a roll!

I'm working on my 3 week marker... that'll be Monday and I see no issues getting there

Neuro, Upnorth, Dill, Sea.. have a grand Friday... you guys sound good and strong - a pleasure to be around! Hello and welcome to all Newbies!

Papa Renewal... thinking of you - hope work goes well!

Later peeps!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!
                          Happy Friday to all!!
                          Good job on eveyone's personal accomplishments this week!! And good luck to those who are picking themselves up, dusting themselves off and are giving this journey another run at it...this is a great place to take this journey!! It has helped me in ways unimaginable!! Yeah..if I don't know how to spell something I just make it up...lol!! Why isn't there spell check on here?!?!? Anyway...have a wonderful Friday to all that came this morning before me and all those to come after!!...oh wait...I was just about to push post reply and I just spotted spell check...yeah!!!!! Don't know what just happened but I think something is downloading now???? I know nothing about computers...grrr....
                          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                          7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

SD on the right side of the text box is a spell check. Click in the ABC.
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

friday

still here...
                              ss, that dog looks like my little one. Only right now we have to make our way through frozen tundra....Havent passed a horse on the trail in months. I'm psyched its friday...but...I am trying to remember all the important things that bring meaning to my life. I need to just stop and think and remember. It really takes work to retrain the brain. If I can remember what I love to do I might actually do it. Why have I forgotten?
                              a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

Comment

Newbies Nest

:rockon:Good Afternoon Everybody.

I'm feeling good today, I think I'm having a little withdrawal symptoms but nothing major. I couldn't sleep last night at all, but today I don't feel as tired as I normally would. I'm guessing because I don't have rum flowing threw my system.

I opted out on dinner out tonight. I know that myself control is terrible in a social situation and I?m not going to start this over again. So my hubby is bringing home a pizza. I?m not sure yet if tomorrow I will be joining my ?mommy friends? for our monthly get together. We always have the wine flowing and again I?m not good at saying no in a social situation. I might cancel and try next month, I have a feeling I will have better control by then.

I hope everyone is staying strong on this Friday!
                                Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X