Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

PR, We'll be good to 'G' and will keep the nest safe and sound. I'm a tired bird and calling it a night. Good night all.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Okay eveyone. Papa R will be here soon to tuck us all in. So I'm grabbing a nice comfy twig.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill-I have 4 cats here in love with a stranger cat. They have all been fixed!! I'm not going to let them near Mr. "G" cat.
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, nesters! I'm out of the nest early today, got a meeting in a couple of hours that might result in some funding for me, so I'll have a job beyond May .... fingers crossed!

Coffee's on - have a good day eveyone

LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, nesters! LO gets the gummy worm today! Just how early to you rise, anyway, LO? I live in the eastern standard time zone and get on the internet at about 6:15. I do appreciate the coffee, thank you! I've put out the toaster and some english muffins and fixings. Good luck to you LO on the funding source. (fingers crossed)
            I have a regular day at work today. A student assessment first thing in the morning, then scoring and writing the report, some paper work and an afternoon planning meeting with a co-worker. Should be an unstressful day, which is always a blessing.
            PR, I have never gotten into the March Madness. Well, not totally true. I took a stab at it 3-4 times, but never even came close. I don't follow Basketball. I like it, and I think it is a very fun sport to watch. Enjoy the tournament. Who do you think will win?
            Have a great day, all!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

We dont need no stinkin' pancakes!

Hey guys-
              I baked a double-chocolate layer cake last night (I was bored and found it in my pantry, OK? I had the NCAA on while I was cooking....jeez), so pop in here for cake & coffee for breakfast...but ya better hurry, I got into it about 3 this morning.
              While there's life, there's hope.
              -Cicero

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning All!

Thanks for the coffee, toast and the chocolate cake! This is my kind of breakfast. Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and a great weekend. Here is to meeting all our goals!

I am gone this weekend to see visit one of my best friends and then on to see my very precious grandson!

Enjoy the day ~

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!!!
                  I'm going to have to pass on breakfast this morning!! We don't have school today or yesterday actually (we're out for spring break)....but my son has school...so I made breakfast...egg bake, donuts, oranges and juice and took it to his class and had Spring Break-fast with them!! It was a blast...sometimes I think being a stay at home mom would be fun...I would volunteer so much in the schools!!! Which is where I work anyway...might as well earn a paycheck huh?
                  Tres--Although I'm pretty sure I saved some room for that cake...holy WOW that sounds amazing!! YUM!
                  LO-Good Luck with your meeting today!!! Fingers crossed!!
                  Chopper--I hear you on the spring weather...are you close to SD??!?!? :H
                  Dill, Lil, SweEty, PR--You all always keep this nest a hoppin' with coffee, treats, and tuck-ins!! Thanks a bunch!!
                  Sunni--Take a break once in awhile --jeesh---seems like you haven't been around much---work-work-work!
                  Ocean-glad to have you back!!
                  Well--I also have a meeting today I better go get ready for...I'm looking at buying a house for my son and I...we rent a house right now...I'm going to the bank...I hope they don't laugh at me Hopefully it will be painless...she's going to tell me what I can afford...heck I may be staying right where I am...which honestly is fine too! Take care...
                  "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                  7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi sdlovespackers,

No, I am not near SD. I am up North in Oregon. It's officially Spring here and we have our famous "liquid sunshine". Go figure..LOL. Wish I was in SD!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hiyas, peepers!

Yeah, SD, sorry... I'm working lots right now but the good news is... I'm getting some bills paid DOWN (not off.. just down :H) - so that helps a little on the ole stress-o-meter!

Of course, also good news is that I'm still AF I do have to admit though, that there have been THOUGHTS lately... but I'm sending them packing in a hurry. No time for such nonsense! :H

Ok, back to work for me - you all have a wonderful weekend! We still have quite a bit of snow here but the sun has been shining all week - it's beautiful!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, Nesters, it was a beautiful first day of Spring...a bit nippy, but sunny and pleasant. Even though I had to work, I took time out for a walk with a couple co-workers. Now, the bad news is that I haven't done my taxes yet. I absolutely must sit down and do them tomorrow. Ugghhh. Anybody else still have to do theirs?
                        Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill ~ I am right there with you on the taxes! However, mine must wait as I am spending the weekend with my precious grandson! Good luck with your taxes....I may come to you for some pointers!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Arrrgh. Yeppers. Taxes are still on the to-do list! However, I did finally get my GST filed and paid today. Whew. One down 876 things to go! :H

Night night birdies.. and night night PR!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night, Nesters!
                              Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night Nesters...and yep Dill...taxes done, refund received and spent!!! Put towards a credit card...to make my debit to credit ratio better...looking at buying a home...I think it helped Still with the economy the way it is...really stresses me out even thinking about it!! oh well.....
                                Have a great night!!
                                "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                                7/29/12

Comment

Working...
                                X