My first day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first day

And I'm not quite sure where to start... so, I guess if I'm serious about this I'll just jump in.
    Ive ordered my book and supplements and am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life ( I can't remember most of the last one
    I have great support at home and now this!
    Onward!!
    I am going to be very, very careful, nobody is going to be hurt or disappointed or even inconvenienced

My first day

hey

Let me be the first to welcome you....and invite you to visit us over on the Newbies Nest thread....great place for people just starting out......all my best,
    Renewal

Comment

My first day

:welcome:

Good luck to you as you start this journey. It will not be easy but stick to the plan and stick around here. Lots of wonderful supportive people here.

:l
      Ak
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

My first day

Welcome Seahorse,
        Having a great support system here and at home is going to make you successful. We need our loved ones. I've just joined the Newbie's Nest, so now that I'm a part of the gang (I don't think anyone knows yet as I've just posted there), I'm inviting you to come to the family!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

My first day

Good for you, Seahorse! Stick around! You'll get a lot of help and support here; read a lot, post a lot, set up a good plan for yourself, and get your life back!

Comment

My first day

Welcome, Seahorse. this is a wonderful place for you to be. Everyone is so kind, supportive and helpful. We share both our ups and downs, so you can really understand that your story is OUR story too. Good luck.:welcome:

Comment

My first day

welcom seahorse this a great site,lots of no how,gyco

Comment

My first day

Good Luck

:welcome: Best of luck to you. You'll find alot of knowledgable and supportive poeple here. Only day 2 for me and find it very very helpful. :l
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

My first day

Hi Seahorse, Welcome!! I'm a newbie too, just started my sups this week. I am day 4 AF, have found it really tough but loved plugging in here for support! Good luck to you.

xx Summer09

Comment

My first day

:welcome: Seahorse!
                    Congrats on having taken some important steps already! And support at home is SO important! It just makes things that much easier. As others have said before me... climb on into the Newbie's Nest and tell us a little more about yourself!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

My first day

A big MWO WELCOME to ya...Stay close, post alot...I look forward to getting to know you .
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My first day

maybe my brain's pickled but I can't figure out how to get to the Newbie's nest I hope I'm not too computer illiterate to be sober!!
                        I am going to be very, very careful, nobody is going to be hurt or disappointed or even inconvenienced

Comment

My first day

LOL

Here you go: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html

It's also under Just Starting Out See you over ----> there
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

My first day

Proud of u

Hi Seahorse I'm proud of us...:goodjob:

Comment

My first day

I'm proud of us too:h

Comment

Working...
                              X