Time to stop lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to stop lurking

I've been lurking or peeping on this site for a while and yesterday, Limers pm me and she made me feel so welcome and gave me the courage to actually start a thread.
    My goal is not abstanance but to get my drinking under control and be a social drinker.
    I talked to my hubby last night and we both decided to go af for lent.(we're not religues, but living in ireland lent is the time to stop all bad habits)any way thanks limers
    life is simple its just not easy

Time to stop lurking

Hi Dragonfly!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Time to stop lurking

hi LTG

Comment

Time to stop lurking

:welcome: Dragonfly!!!!

Omigod, you've already had an encounter with limers and are still willing to come here??? You have the strength of 7 donkeys! :H

Just kidding, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful welcome committee... please feel free to crawl into the Newbie's Nest for a while and let us get to know you! You will find that almost everyone here is unbelievably generous with their support and wisdom - I'm fairly new as well and I can't tell you how encouraging this gang really is.
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Welcome dragonfly !!
          AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
          Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Dragonfly, have you worked out a plan yet, or are you looking for help with that?
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Time to stop lurking

not really a plan just modding and then come lent af. oh my 40 days of af days:H:H but hopefully the two fo us can do it with the help of all you guys (sorry girls) thanks to to wishy, sunny and all to welcome me on MWO

Comment

Time to stop lurking

sorry i ment looking to grow have you and wishy same avatar?

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Ahoy there Draggy and big welcom to you! Shall look forward to your progress with the moderation thing. That is something that is totally IMPOSSIBLE for me! I am just a start and finish DRUNK!!! Anyway, great to see you mate
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Welcome DragonFly, you will find all the support you need here, have you got a plan for Modding (moderation) its helps if you know ahead of time what your limits are going to be & haveing an escape plan if thing get to much.
                    good luck
                    *Witchy*
                    Progress, not perfection!!!
                    A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Time to stop lurking

:welcome:

Good luck to you!!!
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Welcome DragonFly, love your avatar.

Twosox

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Hi Dragonfly! Welcome to MWO. A friend of mine always does AF for lent. With your husband working with you, you'll be successful!
                          Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Time to stop lurking

sunshine_gg;521812 wrote: :welcome: Dragonfly!!!!

Omigod, you've already had an encounter with limers and are still willing to come here??? You have the strength of 7 donkeys! :H

Just kidding, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful welcome committee... please feel free to crawl into the Newbie's Nest
                            for a while and let us get to know you! You will find that almost everyone here is unbelievably generous with their support and wisdom - I'm fairly new as well and I can't tell you how encouraging this gang really is.
                            Eh Sunshine..we need a chat!!

Comment

Time to stop lurking

Dragon fly..great to see you here and LOVE the avator!!

Comment

Working...
                              X