Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 days AF today.....

well today is day 45 AF
    It hasnt always been easy, but is getting easier, I went to my Doc yesterday as I get really bad skipped heatbeat's sometime tachycardia (been in hospital a couple of times for that) one part of my brain understands that this happens to most people, (they are just not awear of it, I am so hyper awear of my heartbeat its not funny) & that its to do with the electrical impulse that regulates your heartbeat, but the other part of my brain is knows that it feels like my heart has stopped so i end up getting an adrenalin rush cause I get such a freight & i stress out & end up having panic attacks & so it beomes a vicious circle, i have had tests done & my colestrol is good etc, so hes not to worried about it, although he thinks I might be suffering from generalised freefloating anxiety (ie I'm not stressing about anything in particular, just stressing LOL) so I have started taking St Johns Wort to see if that helps,
    I actually did not mean to start with that , as I said its day 45 AF for me today, so I am having a celebratory day, I have given myself a face mask, am going to have a nice lunch do some housework, then do a little shopping, have a nice dinner planned, then a couple of favorite moivies, curled up on the couch with candles & incense going.
    What I really wanted to say was thank you to everyone, you have inspired me, helped me stay strong, made me feel a part of something, having you all here makes the journey worthwhile.
    THANK YOU :l

P.S. how ironic is this, is 45 days AF for me & i'm planning to celebrate that AF & yet I am having a craving, LOL. I cant stop laughing about that. :H even if i wanted to give in I cant, it my 45 days AF
    celebration, gotta love life.
    *Witchy*
    Progress, not perfection!!!
    A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

45 days AF today.....

Amazing Witchy!! Kudos! Great job...you should be very, very proud. Hope you have a fantastic day...you are an inspiration!

Cat
    Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
    -Alan Cohen

Comment

45 days AF today.....

Witchy, you must be so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration.....

Comment

45 days AF today.....

Ditto what Cat & Blanchie said! You are doing so awesome and your head seems to be in the totally right place.... you ARE an inspiration! Thank you!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

45 days AF today.....

way to go keep it going and going .. stay strong and think positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

45 days AF today.....

Witchy - that is amazing - congrats on 45 days. I hope you had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed your quiet movie night.

You're doing GREAT!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

45 days AF today.....

Awesome for you Witchy! And the pampering is indeed a treat and well-deserved. You've described my perfect day.
              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

45 days AF today.....

Congrats Witchy, I am so happy for you!!

Twosox

Comment

Working...
                X