ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

I am on Day 5 Boss. Let's hold each other up.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello ODAT'ers

Crazy day today for me. It is supposed to be a day off, but my Boss is going away so I have to work at 10 until noon...then drive 70 kms to Dr appointment and grocery shop, then 70 km home, unpack, make dinner, then back to work from 7-9pm....YUCK....

But, that being said, I won't drink. Couldn't if I wanted to until after 9, and I know I will be ready for bed by then :H

I hope you all have a great day, as great as a Monday can be anyways!
      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning ODAT peeps!

I'm happy to report that somehow I DID make it through the weekend. Well, Saturday, really... Sunday was not an issue. Boy, was I miserable! Yesterday I pretty much spent all day at the stable, went riding for over 3 hours (serious arena work and then the trail just for fun) and am feeling it! OH MY, am I feeling it! Amazing what 3 months of not riding does to them muscles. Ouch.

Am having a bit of a rough go today as well... really not sure which way the pendulum is going to swing today. Either way, I'm very pleased with the progress made recently and have renewed hope that I'm not a lost cause after all!

You all be good and jump back on that wagon! We're gonna need a bigger wagon!

:H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning All,
          Yes - those darned weekends!!!! It is so hard because it is such a habit!!! Looks like a few of us gave in - i drank wine on friday and saturday, but managed AF yesterday, even out with my running pals in the bar. Near beer and water and food - I was ravenous. So here's my plan for friday night coming up. I have once again been craving cheesecake. Maybe the detox diet I've been on has led to this, or the many AF days I have been managing, but whatever it is, the craving is there. Sooooo, after my swim this friday night, I am going to treat myself to a piece of cheesecake from the bakery, instead of a bottle of wine. It will be my reward for staying AF all week, and won't make me feel like shite the next day (well, maybe a little bit like shite, considering all the calories!!!) and I will get up start demolishing my basement bathroom.

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it!!!!

Boss - welcome back. I too was wondering where you were at.

Have a super AF monday everybody - back on track!!!!
          xoxo peanut

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning ODATer's,
            Well done Ezzy - i know you were struggling as well.
            good to see you again Johhny, 45 days coming up for you.
            to all the rest hope all are doing well, I really struggled over the weekend, both days i had all day cravings, I made the decision to have one small glass of red wine to appease the beast - rather than buy a couple of bottles of bubbly wine & drink them both. I dont have a problem with red wine, its easy for me to have one glass & stop there, I have no desire or need to have more than one glass, does anyone else find that they only have a problem with thier particular "drinking" drink???, I have red wine in the house and I dont even think about it, but if it was bubbly, its all over. anyway must go & get ready for work, looks like another nice day out, (its 7.15 am tuesday morning LOL)
            good luck everyone
            *Witchy*
            Progress, not perfection!!!
            A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Working...
            X