Day 16...better but not perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday's are the anxiety day for sure -- but I survived some significant challenges over the weekend and only 6 more days to break the "habit" part of the cycle -- going to the bar or drinking when bored. I have some help for the anxiety from the docter but the ups and downs are tough. But I am checking in every day and working out so at least this Monday was better than than last Monday and better than the Monday before and hopefully next Monday will be better yet.....its a journey

I had read it takes up to 30 days to get back to feeling "normal", I hope so....the anxiety sucks.

Sweet 16! Keep it going, Hoosierdaddy...the anxiety will pass. If you haven't already, a change in diet could help, too. Try to stay away from processed, sugary foods and load up on veggies, fruit, grains, and lean protein. You're right about this being a journey...so much to learn along the way. Stay well!
    ~K.

Comment

Hdaddy,
      Yep. It takes awhile, but you can see the small changes in yourself already. It just gets better and better. Stay with it daddy. Congrats on your 16 days!
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

What J-vo said. It does get better each day.

Comment

Working...
        X