Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made 10 Days!

Hey Gang
    Well, I'm still here. Today is my 10 day mark. It has been tough but I'm glad i'm still hanging in there. Last couple of days my cravings have been crazy. I think they are in part to my anxiety though. I'm just tryin' to be mellow. ODAT!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

I made 10 Days!

Well good for you Red! I know how good that 10 days feels. I got those 10 days and went 18 months. Screwed up and never thought I would get those 10 days again. Now I have almost a 100. So keep on goin and dont screw up. Ya wont ever have to do it again!
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Congratulations on reaching 10 days. I loved the 10 day mark, that was when my face started to change, look less bloated and my sleeping started to really improve. I am on day 23 now and I sleep like a baby everynight. I love it.

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Way to go, Red! Keep on going!

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Brilliant - well done. Keep it up.
          AC x x

Comment

I made 10 Days!

A great milestone, for sure....and many more to come!
            ~K.

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Super! You're in the double digits now! Keep it going.
              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Whoo Hoo! It really does get better, so keep on trucking!
                Attached files [img]/converted_files/777353=4654-attachment.jpg[/img]
                You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

I made 10 Days!

Thanks everyone! You know Ezzmae I hadn't thought about the "sleep" thing before. I am sleeping SOOO much better these days. lol I guess the only good night of sleep I would get was because I was hammered. Anyway, today was Day 11 and I got through it pretty well. My work is keeping me very busy.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

Working...
                  X