Hi again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again

Some of you may remember me posting early last year after a session in rehab at Easter. Since then I've relapsed many times but got myself back to rehab over Christmas time. I'm now completely convinced of my way forward, which is via AA sponsorship and the 12 Steps since I have tried everything else and money cannot buy my sobriety, or even life.

So, I'm going to be checking the forum every so often and hoping to maintain my sobriety one day at a time.

So far I'm on day 11. I had 24 days over the festive period but fell off around the time I picked up tonsilitis (in fact I'm not sure which came first but suspect the initial binge lowered my immune system to it), and used being ill as an excuse to carry on for 4 days.

I'm sure it was meant to happen because it showed me how utterly powerless I am over this thing.

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing ok.

:l

Hi again

Hi there UK, it sounds like you have a plan and a good one too. I find checking in here often keeps my resolve and the support helps so much. Have you thought of joining one of the regular threads? there are a few that start up every day that might help you?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi again

Way to go. It seems like you're gonna try everything till you find what works for you. That rocks!!!
      MM

Comment

Working...
      X