Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY Sunshine!

Listen up, girlfriend!

I am a few days behind as we were out of town for a few days (one of which I spent totally trashed for no good reason). But I did read where you drank and feel bad.

PLEASE do not beat yourself up. You are my inspiration and every day I look for you and what you have to say..I feel a very strong connection to you somehow. If I knew how to contact you personally, I would (whatever the PM me stuff means or other comments).

I really f ' d up this weekend :upset: and when i got home to my computer i thought about what I would say to you and wondered what wisdom and encouragement you would give me. You are a very special person. you are doing great!

So stay strong and let me be strong. I can't seem to "get it" and had therapy today...then came home and drank! Yeah, that's worth $125 per hour not covered by insurance! Hubby snoring asleep at 7 PM, my life is so freaking exciting!

My friend at work quit yesterday--could not take the BS anymore, the horrid boss shit--gave up his retirement and all. Stress trigger for me is work--SEVEN people in a few months gone! Nothing to do with the economy--they were replaced--just the boss's personal vendetta. SUCKS.

Anyway, Sunshine. You rock and you need to know it.:thanks:

HEY Sunshine!

Big hug

Hey honey.... sounds like you are having an awfully tough time right now. I'm so sorry.

Well, I think I'm all out of smart advice... especially, seeing that I can't heed it myself!

I tried to send you a PM (Private message) but you either chose not to receive any or cannot - you might want to look into that? Anyways.. I'm still here for a short while... do you want to hop into chat?

I'll head in there and wait for you - come if you can, ok?
    And put that drink away - let's make some coffee!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

I don't know how to PM or chat...not ignoring you!

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

Hi, Go to the upper right side of you screen and there is a box with you name and under it it says"Private Messages" Click on private messages and on the left side of the screen - a box will come up. Read the info in the columns and your will see new message. Click there. See if you can take it from there to send a message. It's not too difficult, as I figured it out myself!

If someone has PM'd you, you will see a small envelope by your name in the upper right side of the screen. Click there too, to retrieve your message. Good luck! Hope this helps. I will try to send you a test now. OO But I have to out soon so I'l be gone all day, I am in California.

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

No luck!

Well I tried to PM you and it says you have chosen not to receive PM or are unable to, I don't know any more, maybe someone else can explain, best to you.

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

Perhaps a mod could help????

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

OK - upnorthgirl,
              Click on private messages on the right top and you will go into another screen.
              On the left hand side you can edit all sort of settings under Control Panel. Click on "Edit Options" and go down to messaging and notification. Click on the box beside "Enable private Messaging" to enable it and you should be good to go!!

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

GOT IT!

I did not see a Private Messages box, but did go to User CP, then Options and I enabled the private message box.

Thanks for all your help!

When and if I get a private message, how will I know and how will I get there???

Obviously computer skills are not my fort

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

Hehehehehe.... oh boy.... you're not a nerd, nope! :H
                  But that's not a bad thing!

ok... in the top right corner... below the advertisements and above the menubar (where you found the user control panel) there's a light blueish/greyish box, saying 'Welcome Upnorthgirl', etc. When you have a private message (which you should have now, 'cause I sent one) there'll be a flashing little envelope thingie... point, click, and enjoy!

Comment

HEY Sunshine!

UPnorth girl,

i also just sent you one and it still says you have chosen not to receive pm's. OK, stupid question, when you clicked the box (tick) did you save changes (submit) at bottom of screen? Right, we need to get this sorted, Im going back into CP on a mission
                    Live your life in such a way that
                    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Working...
                    X