Day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5

Made it to day 5 AL. :happy: How's everyone else doing?
    Starting over again
    ray:

Day 5

Great job!

How good do you feel now? Keep it up.:goodjob:

Comment

Day 5

Mary Ann
      Congrats to you!! Day 5 for me too. :yay: Feels pretty good doesn't it?
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Day 5

Im on day 5 too!!(Since last slip on Saturday). Way to go, love the enthusiasm.
        MM

Comment

Day 5

You ladies ROCK!

Keep it up, gals... love the wonderful attitude!

:goodjob:
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Day 5

Good Job on Day 5 everybody!! Yippeee!!

Hey Sunshine! How goes it? I had your back in the fight over at the nest the other day...but you had skipped out! haha!

MM - love your doggy in the picture, I'm such an idiot for animals...

OH! Sunshine, 3 weeks w/o ciggies !!??!! A big WOOHOO!

Cat
            Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
            -Alan Cohen

Comment

Day 5

Day 5

:goodjob: everyone! I slipped on Sat. too Montana. Let's start making plans for ourselves for the weekend, so that we keep ourselves busy. Tomorrow night I want to see if I can get a ride to an AA meeting. If not I'll walk and freeze to death! Sat. I'll think I'll go Mall walking. Sun. I don't know. Should get to church. There's always this forum, the life saver that it is. Let's do this. Go Go Go! :yougo: :bananacomputer: :elk:
              Starting over again
              ray:

Comment

Day 5

lelmia

Hello Lelmia, nice to meet you. :new: how about u? Yes it does feel good. Better and better everyday. For some reason I think this is going to be the last time for me. I feel so confident and determined. I'm so sick of being sick and tired, and that is the God's honest truth. Let's all help eachother thru the weekend OK? You, me, Sunshine, Montana and I'm sure there's loads of more members, but I'm not too good with everyones names yet. Anyway let's just all join together and fight that demon alcohol. I wish I knew how to post a utube. We need a theme song. Let's think of one over the weekend. It will give us inspiration. Maybe we can make up a little prayer to go along with our theme song. Sounds good to me. Have a great night. I hope I'll see you here tomorrow. :happy: :elk:
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

Day 5

Congrats Mary Ann, everyday counts. Keep up the good work, I am cheering you on:goodjob:
                  "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Day 5

Song??

I have been sining "I am Woman" a lot lately..

I am woman, hear me roar, in numbers to big to ignore, and I know to much to go back and pretend. Yes I've paid the price, but look how much I've gained. I am strong, I am invincible, I am WOMAN!

Comment

Working...
                    X