Hello from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Janis, I too welcome you. This is a good and very helpful site. I found it and I have just passed my 30 day AF mark. I can not believe it. People here are so kind, intelligent, and supportive. Stick around, you'll love it here.
    Thanks for the welcome and congratulations on passing your 30 days of AF !
    Janis

Comment

Hello from a newbie

hey

Hi Janis...and welcome!! I too would like to welcome you to join us at Newbies Nest...a wonderful place to get the comfort and support you need as you begin your journey.
      Renewal

Comment

Hello from a newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Janis...and welcome!! I too would like to welcome you to join us at Newbies Nest...a wonderful place to get the comfort and support you need as you begin your journey.
        Renewal
        Hi Renewal- Thanks for the welcome and the invite. Since Sunday I've been AF -3days -and had some booze again tonight but not loaded.
        Spent a few nights reading over the nest's post and laughed my @*rss off! Definetly my kind of folks! Very busy right now-hoping to post there over the next couple days. Hope also you feel better now!
        Janis

Comment

Hello from a newbie

POMH.....I'm on day 3 AF....we can do this together.
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Hello from a newbie

Hi aprilmoon...So far I have been AF for 10 out of 15 days. I read your post about keeping or dumping the rum and suggest you dump it as that was what happened yesterday with me. That nearly full bottle of wine in the fridge called me again and I didn#t refuse this time. I#d love to buddy up if you like..Hoping for AF 30 days at least!
            Janis

Comment

Working...
            X