• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just can'twait to start the starter kit

I order the starter kit with Cd does it work
    sigpic Brand new

running is good I do because I did not want to go for AA I did not like it at all uuuuuuH
    sigpic Brand new

Comment

liberty

:hAA work for some people too much for did not agree with
      my philosophy of life liberty
      sigpic Brand new

Comment

Hi and welcome!!

Yes, they work. But not if you don't stick with it. That was my mistake. I started but didn't make it routine. You have to find a way to really makeit part of your schedule. I loved the CDs and use to listen to them before bed. Its easier to relax and be open to them when you are sleepy.

Stick around, lots of support here and good luck to you

:l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hi and welcome!!
          I actually got my starter kit yesterday and started all the sups today. I listened to the cd last night, but not sure if it worked...I had been drinking...tonight however....I am AF (for the first time in...I can't remember)...and going to listen to it sober I really feel great right now though!!!
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

Hi In Detail, welcome and good luck to you.

I've had the Starter Pack for a couple of weeks now. I am being really good taking all the tablets, I'm doing the exercise, I'm on this site loads, I've read the book...but I haven't got into the CD yet - but I will if I need to.

So far I've managed to do 11 days AF - that was before my pack arrived and since then I am within the recommended14 units of alcohol a week, which is what I was trying to achieve. Basically I am having one glass of wine a night now which is acceptable to me. I don't think a bottle of wine has ever lasted me 3 nights in years and years and years! So - does it work - I certainly think it helps and makes it a bit easier than just going cold turkey with no support and nothing to help your body recover from the abuse.

I don't know what your overall aim is but some people find it very difficult to moderate and much prefer to totally abstain from alcohol. You'll find loads of advice and info on this site to help you work out what you want from this.

Loads of luck to you.
            AC x x

Comment

Good for you, SD

I am proud of you, SD...listen to the CD's, follow the program, you will succeed.

:welcome: to the new folk. YES, this program does work. I am having the best month of my life--mostly because I remember it. I feel stronger and healthier and happier. You will also.

Comment

Working...
              X