Polaryzed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaryzed

Just wanted to say :welcome: You won't be sorry you came here. It's a great forum for support and understanding. Some great people here. Keep reading, keep posting, and keep coming back. I'm pretty new myself. 11 days AF (alcohol free) today. :happy: If I can do it you can too! :thumbs: :elk:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Polaryzed

mary ann , why are you sad?

Comment

Polaryzed

Limers

Oh, let me change that. That was yesterday. Had the blues, but I got over them with a good book. I think I needed a break from thinking about AL 24/7 that's all. :thanks: for asking. Tday I feel great! How are you doing? Holding up OK, I hope. :elk:
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Polaryzed

(((Maryann)))

Your right you definitely shouldn't think of things 27/7....since there's only 24 hrs in a day!

I read to relieve stress too!:l

Comment

Polaryzed

Dah! Let me correct that stupid arse! :H:H
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

Polaryzed

Here's a Stress Reduction kit.....Might help ! Ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Polaryzed

Stress what stress, who's got Stress?

Your Stress Reduction Kit really works a big fat Thankx so much. Only problem now is how do I get rid of the headache?
              Heeee heeee! Just kidding, thanx everyone needs a good laugh and it is the Best thing for Stress.

When I was working, if I would get depressed because of the work load or an associate, I would go to the nearest card store and read Funny Greeting cards. It worked 90 % if the time.

Comment

Working...
              X