last day prior to new start or die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am here to try to start my life again befor it is too late i am married with 2 grt kids and a good wife but i drink like a fish i have given up smokin so i know i can do this but if i carry on like this i will die i have put on 3 stone after givin up and need to lose weight and re gain my life what can i get to help me now in the way of supplements please help me i want to stop drinkin now
    steve:upset:

thanks i can our help go a few days yes but not easy thank you for y

Comment

your reply

Comment

Steveg, welcome to the last place you have to look, if you are a person who can work a plan and not expect overnite miracles. I'm 57 and have fought AL at least 10 years. I joined 8/14/08, and I'm not the person I was then, so it CAN happen. First, read everything you can on this site. There are plusses and negatives for each personality. Then, jump in, everywhere! Put yourself out there, ask for help, estalish relationships and open yourself up so you can receive the support you really need. I've found Topomax (prescribed my doctor, after I got up the courage to ask!) has work WONDERFULLY for me! You can order it online, too, if you can't get it other ways. I can't list everything here, I have things to go and do now, but PM me ANYTIME, or go to my profile and e-mail me. I'll be MORE than happy to share my story, and the progress on my journey. Remember, there is no destination, just the journey, and when you accept that, you're on your way! Good luck, honey, and keep on coming back!
        Ruby
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X