Can I ask? Whats a ODATer? Thanks!
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

ODAT = One Day At a Time
      ODATERS = see above + ers

:H

Upnorth, hon, so sorry I missed ya. PM me anytime. Ezzy, dill... keep it up girls, you're doing great!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

sunshine_gg;532812 wrote: ODAT = One Day At a Time
        ODATERS = see above + ers

:H

Upnorth, hon, so sorry I missed ya. PM me anytime. Ezzy, dill... keep it up girls, you're doing great!
        LOL Thanks.... Well, I'm new, but I am now joining the ODATERS!!! Please?
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Absolutely! Admission is free! :welcome:
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Yesterday at work was horrid--as usual--bosses skulking around spying and trying to find people who weren't "giving it 110%" which means taking a few minutes to pee or sit down...so they can write you up. I think they have been ordered to reduce staffing for economic reasons, and rather than doing the right thing and just laying off people, so they can get unemployment, they find ways to list infractions and fire you! Have already fired 8 people this year on totally fabricated and trumped up "charges" so needless to say everyone is walking on eggshells. A-holes! We are all still trying to figure out their job description, other than training for covert CIA assignments; they have spying and stalking down pat!
            Hey UpNorthGirl!
            I feel your pain. Want to join the Witness Protection Program with me? Also would like to join you all in ODAT!
            Janis

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

hiya odaters. always seem to post last. just a quick tap in. stayed sober today. that means 9/2 for me, which means the equivilent of a week, although not in a row, which isn't too friggin bad. see you on fridays thread!
              no time like the present

Comment

Working...
              X