Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am lost - literally

Hi Mom of 2
    I am new.. too. It took 12 buss days to get my supps, book, ect. I went to my doc and started Topamax before I got it and it has helped ALOTTT. I don't chime in much but come here everyday, multiple times for support, chuckles, and over all,...Like Sun say's OMG, there are soooo many people feeling, not only like me, but EXACTLY like me all over the world.
    So Welcome, go to Newbie's Nest and you will be Ok, just like us... ODAT.
    I am going to be very, very careful, nobody is going to be hurt or disappointed or even inconvenienced

Comment

I am lost - literally

Welcome Momof2, you have lots of understanding friends here who are experts in what AL does to us and hopefully, how to beat it at its own game. Good for you -- you have taken the most difficult step, getting started.
      Matt

Comment

I am lost - literally

Welcome momof2. You've come to the perfect place, glad you were able to figure out the forums; it took me a few tries too so you're not alone.
        :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
        ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

I am lost - literally

I have been feeling the same way, like why can't I even figure out how to work this site?
          I'm glad you posted this.
          It helps to know I'm not alone.
          I ordered the starter kit too.
          I tried to get on drink tracker...but guess I was doing it wrong.
          I hope I'm not wrong for posting this here too?
          Anyway...best of luck!
          I can't even find the little icons of "I'm New" etc. LOL.
          But *I'm new* and hopeful still...

Comment

I am lost - literally

Momof2 and detail-Welcome,welcome.
            Everyone here was just like you. Just starting out. I pretty much spent my first week glued the this site. So come back often. read, read, read, and post. Lots of great and supportive people here.
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I am lost - literally

welcome Mom and Details

:welcome: There is no better place in the world for support and sobriety than here. you are among friends.

Comment

Working...
              X