ODAT Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday

LMAO CAPTN that pour girl .. she will have night mares of a red lobseter.. love you buddy
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good Day all ---- Capt'n --- you must be quite a sight to scare that poor girl! I'm heading to your part of the world on Feb. 12 (actually leaving on the 10th, but don't arrive until the 12th .... not looking forward to that part ... such a brutal flight!). I'll have to make sure I use the sunscreen.

Dill, Blanchie --- I too chose to drink last night .... stuck to the 1 bottle though and went to bed rather than open another, so no hangover at least. Not a huge football fan, but will check in now and again to see how it's progressing. I have the Men's Final of the Australian Open tennis taped, so I'll be watching that ..... AF!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Comment

ODAT Sunday

The sun? Such a distant dream. I still haven't trimmed the roses because temps are hovering around freezing and I don't want to freeze my hands. In the mean time, I'll try to remember what the sun looks like. Day 20 today and I'm beginning to feel better. I started exercising last week also, so I think that will help my energy level and sleep patterns. With spring in the future, and improving health and attitude, my outlook has brightened a bit.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

checking in

Skinny, Dill, New, Blanchie--it's okay, kiddos--you are back where you need to be -with us. I know you have all been there for me when I was totally in need. Love :hand hugs :lto you all. Today is a brand new day. I feel that you will be strong today.

SD--I was tired all the time when I just stopped drinking also. I think it is just our body thanking us for giving it a break, and it's taking a well deserved rest of the beating I gave it. Are you taking vitamins? Lots of water? And, ummm...a seven year old son? I am tired just thinking about little kids! :H

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Last couple of days - really haven't cared if I was AF or not... sad to say. Just experiencing emotions that are both good & bad, but strong, either way. Guess I'm not too good about that.

Just glad to see everyone doing pretty well!

And I'll be better... soon.
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Savon--need to chat?

Savon, I can go to chat (I think I can figure it out) if you need, or you can PM me.

Stay strong, Sweetie, you can do this! Hell, you have done this.

So, what's going on that sad. I know the weather and long cold days does it for me. Sometimes I feel lonely--even when I am around people. Sometimes I don't think being AF is making that much of a difference, even though logically I know it is a lifesaver for me. Sometimes I miss drinking and when I do, I tend to slip.

You did the right thing coming here...do something nice for yourself right now--a bath, some peppy music, a call to a friend, a hug from someone..here's one from me.:l:l:l:l:l
              Okay, that's five but I am not good at math!

Comment

Working...
              X