Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Again

So here I am back again, hungover again - its going to stop. Went to my doctor today after taking the day off work, and finally asked for Antabuse. I also got myselft some vitamin b12. Cant take the antabuse until i've not had a drink for at least 24 hours, and my last drink was around 11 last night, couldn't tell you exaclty what time due to - well i can't really remember what i did last night!

I just know that I drank too much again, and I'm 100% committed this time. I have to stop finding reasons as to why to have a drink of wine after work and to start finding reason why not to have a drink.

I've got my tools, and I can do this one day at a time!

Back Again

I always used to find a reason to drink after work , but in the morning, with a whopping hangover, it just wasn't worth it. I started writing a "hungover journal" in the morning and rereading what I wrote when I got home from work. It worked a lot of the times.

Comment

Back Again

Welcome back, Tink!
      Well, you said it yourself...you got your tools and you can do it.. one day at a time

All the best to you!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Back Again

Good for you, Tinkerbell! It sounds like you have the resolve you need. It's awful not to remember what you did the night before. I know, because I have many a blank evening myself. I'm getting better. Fewer and fewer lost nights. I think it is great that you are making the commitment. Keep posting. I like Hope36's idea of writing a hungover journal. I've done it on occassion myself, and it is a helpful tool.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Back Again

Glad you have decided to come home....

Comment

Back Again

hi tink welcom back,you can do it gyco

Comment

Back Again

Welcome Back Tink
              I am starting all over too. I will be here for you.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
              X