• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday

Morning, ODATers!

Wow, everyone sounds great today!
    Johnny.. Congrats! 58 days is amazing!
    Savon... glad you managed to stop at one last night.
    Blanchie... :l today must be very difficult for you. But you are indeed honoring your sis best by getting well - and I know she would be terribly proud of you!
    Eastender.. welcome!

New day... :b&d: There ya go! LOL
    I'm in the same boat... Mr. Wonderful is away until next Sunday. But.. NO party for me!

Have a wonderful day to all before me and all to come...really gotta get my behind in gear!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hey ODATers!

Doing great here and feel great, too, which is always a bonus! I'm so sorry for your sister, blanchie. I'll be thinking of you today.

Sorry for the short post. Gotta head to my mother's house in a few minutes and that's always, um, interesting in itself.

Take care,
      Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi guys,

Day 2 here and feeling okay but really tired even though I slept last night - I honestly feel like I could sleep all day today and all night tonight.........not good. But I do have a massage booked for tonight so I have something to look forward to.

Blanchie.............oh honey - my heart goes out to you today. Remember the wonderful memories you have and if you need to, have a good cry - I think your choice to be AF to honour her is amazing.

Love and hugs,
        Uni
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hello All -

First off, Blanchie I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a sister too and I still miss her terribly. Keep strong and happy thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Congrats to all who have been successful and hopeful vibes to those LIKE ME who did not stay AL free.

Recently I got an account on facebook to reconnect with some of my highschool friend. It has turned out to be kind of a blessing and a curse. I have found and rekindled lots of friendships that I have really missed, but I have found out some very sad things too - my best friend in highschool killed herself four years ago and one of my other close friends died just this weekend - he was only 46. Of course like a big dumbass I drank two glasses of cabernet and felt sorry for myself. I am better now, but still sad. I will try to stay AF today. I feel so dumb. Today is a NEW DAY, right?
          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hello everyone
            Blanchie, you're in my thoughts today. Take care of yourself, I know it's painful but it will pass. The anniversary of my mother and father's death is always hard but. Last month was my mother's anniversary. I just asked myself that day: what would my mother want me to do today to honor her? so I didn't drink, went to church for a little prayer, and my partner cooked the meal my mother would cook for me when I visited. Although it was bitter sweet, I felt good about what I did for her which is to take care of myself.

yes KB, today is a new day full of AF opportunities.

Hope everyone reaches their goal
            :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
            ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Working...
            X