Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

Hi guys and girls.

Hope you are all having a stunning day!!! 9.35 in the mornin here, sitting in the office, sun shining through the window!!! It is going to be a b e a utiful day!!!

Almost fully recovered from a rib injury so starting to be able to play golf again which has become a filler for the drinking time!! so starting to feel much more on track again.

Hope you are all feeling as great today.

Have a great AF day!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

ODAT Wednesday

Zero desire to drink here at the moment. I am flying along with my AF days. Youngest started school today, only 2 days per week. Kids after school activities and more exercising for me this evening. I really don't have time to indulge in something that will only slow me down.

How is everyone else doing today.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hey Ezz, my son started going to pre school on Monday 3 days a week. mommy came along first two days but he's loving it. he doesn't want to go home.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hey there Johnny and Ezz. Johnny - those ribs painful motherf***ers, and darn slow healers ay... take care mate, and glad to hear you enjoying yourself so constructively!!! Hope you get a hole in one, mate!
        Ezz, lovely news about your youngest starting school - what a milestone. Bless you and thanks to both of you for your positive posts>
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Thanks Kap!! yeah, very slow healers and very painfull. Went to Physio a couple of times and took a couple of weeks of playing. can still feel the injury but feeling better. Gotta start playing again before I get too bored and resolve to drinking. (which I won't let happen !!)
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi all ODAT'rs

Envy you your sunshine Johnny. We have another snow day here and driving is hazardous. Spent two and a half hours yesterday evening getting my daughter home!! It was much easier when they were small and they could have snow days. Enjoy them at that age Ezz, teenagers are another story entirely!!

Anyway hope everyone has a great day and achieves their target.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Goodmmorning Johnny, Ezz, Kap and Rusto, I must admit I did not meet my goal yesterday. I am going to meet it today though. I am going to print out the entire thread started yesterday by Gumbe in General Discussion about 'bottling Morning Resolve'. Gonna read that a couple of times today. It was pretty inspirational. Unfortunately, I read it after I missed my goal for yesterday. Welll, I'm back in the saddle.
              Great day to all of you and all to come.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Good Morning everyone. Its gana be an AF Weds.
                Hugs to everyone!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Good Morning Ya'll...... It's cold down here in Georgia... It's gonna be another AF day for me.
                  RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Good Morning ODATimers -- also cool here in Florida -- today is a great day to be AF. Lots of love to all.
                    Matt

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

ODATERS!!!!

Brrrrrr! Busy, busy day today. Full plate. Chin up, big girl pants on, marching out the door.

Way to meet those goals! Keep it up!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Good Day ODATers
                        You want to feel cold? Visit me in New Hampshire.lol. Day 4AF and feeling much better; very restless sleep and abdominal cramps, but could be and has been worse. Not sure what I am going to get done today. My traction system and antilock brakes have failed and the roads are slippery. Have no one to help me out. My son is working and daughter is at her dad's house. Oh well, I will figure something out. I found out yesterday that I may be eligible for unemployment and that I might be able to apply online, so I will try that today. I will be AF today. Love and strength to all of you.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

hi everybody and all to come,

ive dissapeared off MWO the last few days.... as ALs been chatting with me again.. "what you worrying about?, you havent got a problem, you're normal, you're fine, you're just relaxing, everybody does it.. BLAH BLAH BLAH..." rubbish!..it is not fine to relax with two bottles of wine. so i came back and will be giving it my best shot.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Got to day 5 af today after joining you guys yesterday, so giving myself a reminder today by posting here on ODAT. Thanks for the welcomes yesterday.
                            Have a great day and take care

Eastx
                            In life we can live out our dreams its true
                            the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Morning ODATers!

Yep, cold here, too.... I WANT SPRING!!!!! :upset: I'm so not a winter person anymore! Too whimpy and whiney in my old age! :H I so envy you, Johnnyh!

Ezzy... I'm so glad AL isn't yapping your ear off right now... it helps so much having other things to do/on your mind, doesn't it?

Rusty, Dill, Blanchie, April, Matt, Greenie, Sea, Shelley, East.... you all sound amazing! You are such an inspiration! AF day here, as was the day before and will be the next I'm getting the hang of this thing.

Happy hump day everyone! Stay warm!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X