I'm such a freaking idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been hurt from being drunk but have done some real stupid things that i would not have done sober. Usually involves a stripper or massage parlor. I have changed my life now and my relationship is better than ever because I was open and honest with my Fiance'. Don't get me wrong, she too has done some stuff too which I can relate to. We can get through anything. I Take full responsibility for all my actions. I take the responsibility for drinking the booze which put me in a different state of mind. I am happy now.

Bottom line, Alcohol in large quantities can destroy your life. Stopping at any time in the vicoius cycle will make you into a changed person.

Just expressing myself, thanks for listening.
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Hi All

Bet you cant beat this, a few years ago i was very drunk , on a camping weekend, in the morning I realised that I had lost my false teeth. HOW EMBARASSING!! after 20 minuites of total panic a very good friend of mine asked if they had been handed in, thanks god they had! Believe you me did I get some stick from my friends, just thought that might make you smile

Whitestar

Comment

Working...
      X