like learning to ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like learning to ski

I remember trying to learn to ski. I was told to NOT look at the obsticles but instead look where I wanted to end up. If I looked at the obsticles...I would crash or crash into them. I remember it was difficult.
    I kinda feel the same way today. It is difficult but I am going to try to stay focused on where I want to go. Avert my eyes from the wine....avert my thoughts from the wine.....stay focused. YIKES THIS IS DIFFICULT.
    I am tired or looking 20 yrs older then I am....tired of working 2x as hard as everyone else in the office because I am doing it all with a hangover. My skin in blotchy, my eyes are dull, my hair is mousey and I am PUFFY all over...not to mention itchy. Yuck. I want to change.
    a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

like learning to ski

I get it..

I used to look way younger--got carded at 45+. Now I look like a hag and I have really been drinking less than five years! WTF?

I do so wnat to be healthy..why ca't I stop? If I drink--I don't eat. If I dohn't drink--I eat like a freaking starving PIG! WTF????

Comment

like learning to ski

same here

UNG, I feel like a total hag. Its amazing the tricks i have learned to make myself look presentable going to work. And ya...its only been a few years that ive been like this.
      exercise is probably one of those things that will help. trouble for me is getting my butt in gear. wine supposedly has anti aging properties....i could disprove all those scientist in one viewing!!!!:nutso:

Comment

like learning to ski

Im gonna learn how to snowboard next winter. Your post just stuck out to me cause of the snow theme. Last winter I went to the top..(encouraged by hubby) on a snowboard, (never rode one), and ended up taking the snow mobile down. I will get this, it won't beat me!!! No Way!! Even if I learn with 4 year olds, I will do it!!!
        MM

Comment

like learning to ski

i used to snowboard

i guess thats one of those things that i forgot that i love to do. i actually spend more time and money on wine the snowboarding. wow...screwed up priorities.

Comment

Working...
          X