Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panicked is not panicking anymore

An Acquired Taste

Panicked, hummmmm, well it's an acquired taste that Tonic Water and Cranberry juice. And your right the mix has to be just so.

I have to admit though that while making dinner each night at 5:00pm, my beverage WAS wine and now it is diet Pepsi and cranberry juice. That being said, if I could acquire a taste for #0 wine than I can acquire a taste for Tonic water and cranberry juice. It's really not bad. Thanx . . .

And GREAT WORK!:l :goodjob:

Comment

Polaryzed, 2/3 Cranberry with 1/3 Solo (lemon squash). Try it, you'll like it better than the tonic I think.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Polaryzed and Panicked. You girl's are mixing your drinks!....careful........'-)

Congrat's on 1 week Panicked. It's a big journey, and it's all in the journey, i reckon. If i could bottle, or somehow capture the thrill of being newly sober!!! Try to etch this feeling deep in your mind, because you're going to need to call on it later, from time to time. Some folk's write down how they're feeling, e.g. the great things about not drinking vs. the not great etc. and pull this list out if you're feeling weak. All the best................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well done Pan!! Keep up the good work.:goodjob:
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Congratulations on your week! Well done!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X