Need a cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a cry

I just need a huge cry. I've just had enough of struggling. sorry all!

Need a cry

plz dont cry!!! keep smiling - this is gonna be my first nyt wi out a drink in 8 years!!!

Comment

Need a cry

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I say cry it out, girl. Cry big and long and hard. And feel better after you do. Keep faith that you have made the right decision. Keep fighting the good fight. It's o.k. to release your stress through a good cry. God knows it's helped me in the past. Maybe you're tired and need some rest.

I understand what you mean about the struggle, though. I had some of the same thoughts this morning. I'll think of you and hope you make it through this rough spot.
      Keep posting and take care, friend.
      Still Fighting
      "If it is to be, it is up to me" -R Stayer
      "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin

Comment

Need a cry

It's ok Lil.Michelle... cry.
        Just don't stop struggling.

Pm me anytime :l
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Need a cry

Hey Lil,

I felt like I wanted to cry last night. I think it is good for you to cry and release the tension. Also maybe there are suppressed emotions about things that need to come out. From what I read here, that happens when you stop drinking...all the feelings come bubbling to the surface. Emotions that you need to deal with.

Have a good cry.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Need a cry

Oops, I hope my post didn't come across as critical of Miss Chardonay. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I think her message was wrong in any way. It's so easy to offend, in this faceless, internet world. I hope I didn't. I'm glad you're here, MC and posting supportive messages!
            "If it is to be, it is up to me" -R Stayer
            "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin

Comment

Need a cry

Let it all out michelle. Its what you need. Open up to yourself and cry it out, remember how your feeling and use it as a tool to combat the bottle from today and onwards.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Need a cry

Lil,
                Go ahead and cry if you need to. I bawled like a baby last Sunday. I have found that a lot of the same tools I use to fight cravings also work when I'm having these emotional overloads or peaks of tension. Hot baths, exercise,tea & honey,deep breathing or just crying my eyes out. so hang in there.
                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Need a cry

Word are hard to find . . .

Place HuGGables here: :l

The general concenses is Cry and I agree 'Just let it out'.

I was reading some of your previous threads and it sounds like you are in a place in your head and heart that is very upsetting. Yet at the same time you have very positive things in your life for example:

You still have your Mom and Dad (mine watch over my from up above).
                  You still have your beautiful child (mine grew up all to fast).
                  You still have your good health (so many out there wish they had good health).
                  You have the gift to write (I read your "Thankful" thread).
                  And to top things off - you have all the wonderful people in this Forum to help you feel better and help you through whatever it is you need to talk about. ODAT.

Feel Better Soon lil.michelle :l :l :l by the way Congrats on your previous AF days
                  (I read about them too)!

Comment

Need a cry

lil.michelle
                    I agree with everyone, let it out. I just had a little crying session myself a few minutes ago and i have a feeling it will happen again because I've been feeling depressed and upset with myself. we can get through this. know that we're all here for you.
                    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Need a cry

I also agree to "let it all out" - hard as though it may be for us hardened types!!! IT IS OK!! And farrr better than our old coping mechanisms: DRINKING!
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Need a cry

Crying will make you feel better.......so cry
                        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Need a cry

lil michele,

are you Ok ? Feeling any better? nx
                          Live your life in such a way that
                          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Need a cry

HI EVERYONE!

Thanx for everyones replys. I did have a good cry and i did feel much better.
                            I'm doing much better now. I'm even going to get my hair done today, have a little relax on my sunbed and just pamper myself!

Love you all!

Comment

Need a cry

glad you feel better

Crying is cathartic--it empties out all those places filled with grief and depression and leaves room for strength and joy!! :goodjob: :h

Comment

Working...
                              X