Sleepless night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepless night!

Because I had 2 1/2 glasses of white wine, I have no idea why? Well actually I do, I let my alcoholic brain tell me it was so beautiful out it was ok to sit on the porch and have a few. Of course all it did was cause me to waste my day and night of sleep, which by the way sleeping has been great, I don't ever remember sleeping so well. I really need to quit counting days and stop focusing about the warm weather. I live on a lake and my old self would love to sit at the end of the dock with a few beers in the summer. I know I have got to stop thinking about the summer days and focus on today. I don't ever want to go back to my old ways, I really love not having that poison in my body. Even my husband has slowed way down on his drinking without me even saying anything. So here is to a beautiful AF day and many more to come. I also want to add that Tuesday was 3 months since I came back to MWO and in those 3 months I drank 4 times, yesterday would make 5 and I did not get drunk any of those times. When I look at it that way it makes me feel a lot better. I know I'm not where I need to be but I Thank God I'm not where I was!!

Notevergivngup aka twosox

Sleepless night!

My Dream Come True

Oh to live on a lake; taking in the sounds of the water splashing against the rocky shorelines. The evenings and the quiet calm of the moon struck water shimmering up at me.

The crimson dawns, then sunsets and wispy clouds drifting gracefully by in the air above, letting my imagination float off into a peaceful relaxation. I watch as the clouds take on various shapes and forms and can image just how tiny I look from way up there.

WOW! I am so fortunate because my sister lives on a lake as well and I embrass each time I get to visit her and her husband. She loves walking as do I, so we hike for hours through the woods taking in all the gifts of the wonderful outdoors and all of God's creations.

Keep on being strong, you will make it through . . . and enjoy your surroundings because you are truly Blessed! :l

Comment

Sleepless night!

Oh...my heart is yearning for the lake. The sight and sounds alone would be so wonderous and healing. You are very fortunate. Someday......

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sleepless night!

Polar is a poet

Geez, got me longing for summer and sunrises.

Nice visual, think I will hang onto that and SEE it (instead of a glass of AL)

Comment

Working...
        X