Last Call, Lilmea, Janice AF 30 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 30 days girls! We did it! :thanks: MWO. And a Happy Valentine's Day to all. :happy: :h:h:h :wave:
    Starting over again
    ray:

That is Wonderful!! Great to have your 30 days on Valentines' Day. Treat yourselves to something Yummy.:choc::choc::choc:
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

chocolate

OK. Twist my arm. Yummy Yummy! Right to my fat gut. :thanks:
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Great going Girlies!! What a lovely celebration you can have!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Woo Hoo to Last Call, Lilmia and Janice.....

Way to go! Ya'll are inspirations to me. I'm working on 19 days AF.....I'm behind ya'll, but working on 30 plus..........:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Great job ...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS to each of you!! WELL DONE!!!

Comment

WELL DONE!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

:goodjob:my role models....nice work ladies. Any profound thoughts or words of wisdom??????
                  a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

Comment

Thanks all,
                    Evie Lou & Starts, you posted on my very first thread. I just reread it. My gosh, I was a mess! :blush: Along with all the other good advice from you and everyone, you told me to hang on and keep coming back where there was lots of support. I did and you were right. So many people have help me, too many to name. Long timers, Newbie's, Moders, those still finding their own way. The saying "It takes a village" comes to mind.

Within-Words of wisdom-hang on and keep coming back here where there is lots of support!
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Thank you so much for the Congratulations!! I'm having to get my calender out as I haven't been counting - I thought it was day 28??? Oh well, YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Janicexxx
                      AF since 9 May 2012
                      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYqAeIdYk[/video]]YouTube - let it be
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Congrats! Keep on going...you give me hope.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

I'm sorry there was a mix up on the dates on this thread. I stopped counting days after the first week and was using Sundays as a ball park figure. I didn't realize my mistake later. I'm sure Last Call made the same mistake as I. I do appreciate Last Call , in her enthusiasm, wanting to include me in her "special day" I am unable to delete this thread as I didn't post it.
                            I do appreciate all the kindness and support I have gotten here and will hold onto your Congrats until Wednesday.
                            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

lilmea;549852 wrote: I'm sorry there was a mix up on the dates on this thread. I stopped counting days after the first week and was using Sundays as a ball park figure. I didn't realize my mistake later. I'm sure Last Call made the same mistake as I. I do appreciate Last Call , in her enthusiasm, wanting to include me in her "special day" I am unable to delete this thread as I didn't post it.
                              I do appreciate all the kindness and support I have gotten here and will hold onto your Congrats until Wednesday.
                              Well guess what??? Tomorrow will be 30 for you!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
                              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
                              X