the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the past

Too much of the past is creeping up on me and I can't deal with it. I'm drinking vodka again. This always happens to me after I get sober. I never could face it. I don't know what to do right now. Feel like a lost cause. Maybe that's just what I am. A lost cause.
    Starting over again
    ray:

the past

Honey, can you put it down NOW???! Please!?
    Would you like to go into chat?

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

the past

K... I'm there, waiting for you...
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

the past

omg. Self same problem. When I get sober and go to psychology (which I have now stopped) the past comes out. I want the past left there. What good can it do me? We all have these horrible skeletons in our closets, but we should just bury the skeletons. Sure it affects us, it is bound to, who we are is sometimes a product of our past. Surely it does not have to infringe on our future. Put the vodka down.....

Comment

the past

Yes, we all have skeletons in our closet. We all want to drink. At least I do. WE can do this.
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

the past

last call quite the name,my dear the 1st step you have done,talking , beleive me helps,now the constant thinking is what destroys us,part of a poem i lerned ,in treatment,havent memorised yet , but,its on the net,but what you said struck a note,yesterday,today and tomorrow,thts the title,you said its the Past,listen yesterday with its mistakes and cares,its faults and blunders,its aches and pains,yesterday has passed forever,beyond our control,all the money in the world could not bring back yesterday,we cant undo a single act we performed,we cant erase a single word we said,my dear ,Yesterday is gone,easier said then done,try to be strong gyco

Comment

the past

Gyco;552083 wrote: last call quite the name,my dear the 1st step you have done,talking , beleive me helps,now the constant thinking is what destroys us,part of a poem i lerned ,in treatment,havent memorised yet , but,its on the net,but what you said struck a note,yesterday,today and tomorrow,thts the title,you said its the Past,listen yesterday with its mistakes and cares,its faults and blunders,its aches and pains,yesterday has passed forever,beyond our control,all the money in the world could not bring back yesterday,we cant undo a single act we performed,we cant erase a single word we said,my dear ,Yesterday is gone,easier said then done,try to be strong gyco
              Wow Gyco.....no truer words have ever been said! :thanks:
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
              X