ODAT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Hi Guys my last one!!!!! hope you achieve youre goals!!! I shall miss my daters I know I will miss you !!!~ I no longer belong here !!!! any way bye :l

ODAT Friday

Capt
    Are u ok? I have been concerned about you. Please pm me if you can. Why are u leaving MWO? Please don't leave. You know that I love you.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Friday

Capt. Why don't you think you belong here ???
      You have been such a great asset to this site...why would you leave us....WHY ????
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT Friday

Did I skip a day? CapJ, don't go away!
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey, Cap, what's up?? I hope you're just talking about the ODAT thread...

And, while I've been struggling (or rather "gave in")... I know I didn't miss a day this week! It's Thursday here - where are you?

At least let us know more. No comprendo!
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday

Captain, my captain...

Not sure what nasty bug has been flying around this forum lately... but there are way too many good people thinking of leaving or have been 'banned' or otherwise chased away.

Get yer butt back here CapJ. You are an asset to MWO and you can probably use a shoulder to lean or cry on yourself right now. Enough of that 'good bye' talk.

:l

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Friday

capt'n, so if you're leaving Friday, that means you'll be nere today, right? Just kidding. What's up?
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Friday

I'm sorry you are leaving - I've been on this site for about eight months now and I've always enjoyed your posts - I hope you'll be safe and happy in the future. Px
                Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

ODAT Friday

Forgot to add that although it's still Thursday here I'm also signing up for tomorrow. I've got to prove to myself that I can commit - throughout my all of my actions in life I'm a commitment freak! I tend to avoid it like the plague! Good luck to all for Friday. Px

Comment

ODAT Friday

Cap, please esplain

I get the same feeling sometimes but still I stay. Haven't been here long myself but I feel it's helping me.

You sound so abrupt and determined. I hope everything is alright for you and yours. I agree with the others here, People in MWO Need Your Expertise.

Please write back before you make your final decision.

God Bless!

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey cap, me aussie mate...pls don't go. We haven't met but I know you...don't go

xo

Comment

ODAT Friday

Day 2 - danger time for me because I always feel better (but I bet my liver isn't!). Good luck ODATers
                        Px

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi ODATs

What's up with Cap? Sorry don't understand, please don't go though we all need to stick together don't we? Patricia I know just how you feel - stay strong we're all with you.

Bx

Comment

ODAT Friday

Now it is Friday, silly Capt. Hope u will check in today.
                            My dog is feeling better and I have to take her back to the Ex today. I have an appointment this morning with Public assistance to see if they will give me a loan to pay my bills until I get back to work. Other than that, just plan a trip to the Supermarket and an AA meeting. Hope everyone has a great day!!
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey Cap -- hope you stick around here, we would miss you. Sea, so glad the dog is better. Hope that you all achieve your goals, have a great day!!!
                              Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X