ODAT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING CAPJ .. TAKE ME PLEASE.. HEY WHATS GOING ON BUDDY
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ODAT Friday

Nothin T before I leave I MUST say i love you so much everything about you is perfect you did it QUIT no dramma you just decided to quit you are my hero Mr T i love you buddy:l

Comment

ODAT Friday

Woof. I miss a day with MYO and, well, woof.

I'm so glad your dog is better, Sea. That's such a worry. I just can't tell you how much better your posts sound. You sound so much more confident and in control. It's wonderful.

CapJ, I don't know what's wrong but I hope you stay, too, and I hope to get to know you better. Please let us know what's up, ok? It's hard reading a post like that and not know what's going on.

Hey matt!, MM, Mr. T!

Well, I'm in Nashville on the business trip. Had about 2 hrs sleep the night before last but last night was better. I got a lot of walking in yesterday and feel great today. Lots of meetings, etc.

Some posts from yesterday read as sad and upsetting. I hope today is a better day for everyone. After all, it's one day at a time, right?

Take care,
        Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi abbers!!

This weekend I get to look forward to hashing out the divorce settlement and preparing for a tax meeting on Monday. Good to be sober for those! BUT... tonight there's an art exhibit of some really cool work I'd like to see. I remember going to one with a nice warm buzz and buying a $450 piece. When under the influence I have made numerous purchaces that are regretful later. And then Saturday there is a birthday party. And I really need to prune my shrubs before it's too late. I need a 4 day weekend.

I hope everyone has a happy day.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Friday

I really hope that no one feels the need to leave this forum. I think we all get down on ourselves and think that if we fail we are worthless. Back when I started this thing in November and failed after 26 days I went into a free fall. I really didn't think I could quit. TOday is day 29 for me. I won't celebrate day 30 because this is a lifelong thing for me. My grandfather was an alcoholic, my mother and now me. I stopped cold turkey because I reached what people called the "bottom". My wife would have left me and taken the kids.

I want everyone to know that if you are struggling that you can be strong enough to do this. I drank for 23 years and to be honest I don't miss it at all. Life is a thousand times better when you don't let alcohol control you.

Sorry if I sound like I am on a soap box, but life is better on the other side!!!!!!!!! Good job to all of you who are reaching your goals no matter how "small" you may think they are.
            PAW:nutso:

Comment

ODAT Friday

I have to leave this place sorry no more its breakin my heart sorry bye and take care i love all of you forever

Comment

ODAT Friday

What the heck ... do NOT LEAVE US Cap!!!!!!!
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ODAT Friday

OK - now I'm REALLY confused! The thread was started by CapJ who was leaving... now Cappo is leaving??

And I think there's another "Capt" that I'm actually thinking of...!

Please clarify!

But... Cappo.. WHY is this place breaking your heart? I don't understand! HOW????
                  Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey Sav, CapJ, Cappo & Capt are all one & the same. I'm not sure why he feels he has to leave but I wish he didn't...

Comment

Working...
                    X