Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh Happy Day ?

I can't Help Myself,

I didn't win a lottery, boat or a car. There another snow storm outside.
    I haven't been drinking, doing drugs nor taking any pills. Maybe my endorphins are running amuk.

Cuz for some really crazy reason, I feel SO BLEEPING HAPPY . . . I feel like dancing and singing and heck just jumping up and down, so instead I went for a little run with my Pup.

I'm happy about the weather, I'm happy for where I am, I'm happy about my kids and grandchildren. I AM JUST SO BLESSED HAPPY, Oh Happy Days . . . Right Now In This Very Moment I Am Happppy ! ! !

HuGGables All Around :l

Just Wanted Too Share The Moment With Everyone!

Ooh Happy Day ?

Hey Polar -

I'm having a happy day today as well. The snow just started to fall here and I went for my run early today. It is day 60 AF for me and I couldn't be happier or feeling better. Enjoying my life and living the dream.

Don't want to fall back into my old rut. For me it is staying away from that first drink.

Stay happy !!

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Polar,

It's nice to learn you can be happy without drinking isn't it. For me, just learning to enjoy the little things again. Things that I had stopped doing as drinking consumed my life. Reading, going to a movie, balancing my checkbook and having it actually balance! Yes I'm happy too.

Willie,
      Congratulation on 60 days! Good Job.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Polar. That's great. Now, print/write out that post, 'bottle it', and save it for a rainy day! This is a real taste of af life. And the good news is, it just get's better and better. Take care,......G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

that bring a smile to my face..
          just reading this positive post thankx and im happy your happy ..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

me too - thanks for spreading the joy!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Hallelujah.....so happy for you! I am going to be there very soon....thank you for this wonderful group....I have been learning, and listening, and growing in the right direction....several of you have helped me so very much....I will conquer this demon....Love to all of you....Polaryzed, your message touched me.....a long time functional alcoholic, thank you, I long for that excitement, that zest for life....it will be me, I pray for health, and healing....thanks to you all.....(this is my first open post...)

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Good one P. Very happy for you.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09
                AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

lilmea;554364 wrote:
                  It's nice to learn you can be happy without drinking isn't it.
                  For me, it's because I am not drinking that makes me happy, I feel so much stronger, like I slayed the dragon. YES!!!!inkele:inkele:inkele:inkele:

It's still early days, but I have learnt that I am strong enough to quit AL, I don't need it, AND I realised that when I am down, AL will only sink me further. :yay: All these years I thought it was my friend!!! Huh!!

Good for you Polaryzed. You go girl!!!! I'm with you.
                  Hey.....Life is good:yougo::crazymonkey::cheering:

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

What a wonderful post! Hang on to that feeling Polar and everyone! It will get even better!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Polor....I'm doing the woo hoo dance for you and for me. Life just keeps getting better and better.... The cravings come and go for me, but I don't have rum...so I just deal with the cravings and go on.
                      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Ooh Happy Day ?

Hi, I'm new. Glad I found you. You are all inspiring! Thankyou

Comment

Working...
                        X