Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT (One Day at a Time) Monday

Hi all
    I joined this morning, so this is my first day here, and my first ODAT on MWO. I've managed them by myself before but am hoping to have more than one this time!!

Hope everyone has had/is having a good day, and achieves their goals

Comment

Welcome lonely one
      the fact that you are here and posting is great, it's not easy, you've probably read some of the posts/threats where we express our success and challanges, but it can be done! Just see today as a new beginning, you have a chance to achieve your goal what ever that may be as long as you set a plan and follow the plan. It is easier said than done, believe me I've had my rollercoster rides but what I do is never loose hope because then that's the end at least for me.

What have you done in regards to the MWO suggestions, have you read the book, looked into the supplements etc...Let us know how you're doing and your plan so we can support as you embark on this journey. Take care
      :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
      ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Thanks 1MoreChance

I've got the list of supplements which I will buy tomorrow when I go into town, and I'm about to buy the book (the downloadable PDF so I can have it NOW!). Apart from that, I'm just reading threads here, posting a bit, and getting great suggestions from all the kind people here!

Comment

Can we talk about moderating on here? It's a nice, active thread, and I want to have somewhere to come when my 30 days are up. When they are up I will still be AF 'one day at a time' - but am hoping to have the odd day when I can have alcohol and be in control.

B.x
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X