The Next Day Thread Tuesday 24 Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty, I haven't been to S'pore in 20 years. My, time does fly. I used to go for a few weeks every few months for years. Sadly I've lost contact with friends I had over there.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi Guys, just popping in to say Hi! This is a great idea for a down under thread and also for the odd occasional insomniac that lives in the UK :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi guys
        Another down under person here to say hi!
        BH

Comment

I am SOOOO glad that someone started started this thread! I post regularly in the Monthly Abs thread, but like Angel says, the time zones make things a bit weird sometimes!!!!

And I presume kiwis are welcome and that sports victories are banned topics??!! :yeahright: :H:H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey BH - good to see you!! Hope you're doing well! When are you off to Ireland?? Things good down this end of the island and I'm just making my first bunch of hot cross buns for the year!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey, glad you all like the new thread. Pan.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Jeez is it lent?
                Hell I dont have anything left that I can give up? Coffee is my last vice/pleaseure and there is no way I am giving that up. I could give my husband up for lent (or longer preferably). He is going free to a good home - well actually it doesnt have to be a good home any one will do as long as it is not mine!!
                BH

Comment

You obviously dont have your Ash Wednesday mass scheduled in tomorrow then!!!

I know it is a bit early for hot cross buns, but we are having a bit of a workshop in the office tomorrow and our regular caterer is closed for a re-furbishment, and I've been re-discovering cooking ....

Suggest you list husband on Trade Me, but there are lots not being bid on at the moment and being turned in at auction.......... maybe its the recession?? :H

(Hope there aren't any sensitive bloke-types out there taking offence!!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Aus-Zea? Very good Oner's. Greeting's everyone! Yep, good job Pan on starting this thread.
                    Take care all, and have a great night....................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey don't forget Singapore and anyone else in this timezone guys.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                      X