ODAT (One day at a time) Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savvy, that is progress. That would be 3 or 4 days a week AF. Have you considered kudzu and l-glute? Do you have a few things to do BEFORE you drink? Like 1) drink something else 2) deep breathing 3) small nutritious snack 4) little exercise. You might find by then you get past the urge and will be fueled by your success in overcoming it.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Yes, greenie - all good suggestions (IF motivated!). When motivated, I have gone 30 days AF. Now? Not so motivated. So, thank you for saying that I am making progress!!

You'd have to be walkin in my shoes to fully understand what I mean.

(Perhaps that's a copout... not sure.)

Refer back to: WIMP. I guess. But... maybe not. Depends. If I'm Surviving, perhaps I'm NOT a wimp!

Happy FAT Tuesday!! Paaahhhty oooonnnn (or not!! lol).
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Savvy, I think I know exactly what you mean relative to the motivation part. I was there for quite a long time. Savvy, it didn't seem like it at the time, but looking back it really was time not well spent. I hesitate to say wasted as it makes me remorseful and I don't need that. Past is the past. On the other hand, wasted probably is an appropriate word :H. I don't know what to say. At least you're motivated every other day. See if you can put 2 together.
        sigpic

Comment

Savey, you should post here on this thread any time you want. You are always welcome. It can help a lot and you can help us too by posting. See you often!
          Matt

Comment

Hi all.
            Can I play too?
            I've read this thread for awhile but haven't felt like I could post...but I did just do my first AF day!!!!
            I know its just 1.
            I feel so good. I did it for me. The program is working, this site...ODAT
            I know I have a long jounrey...but one step at a time. I have to start somewhere.

Comment

Bird of Paradise, well done! As someone said to me this morning, we all have to have our first day - mine was yesterday. ODAT rules!!

Comment

Way to go bird & lonely!! :goodjob:
                sigpic

Comment

Bird and Lonley Rock On !!!!!!Way to GO !!!bi
                  Matt

Comment

Thanks, all. tomorrow is another day. It's been a bit rough. Gotta learn how to get over these humps.

Tomorrow...

Heart U.
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                    X